Monday, November 23, 2009

After so long, I finally updated.

Well I actually intended to close down this blog since I'm not the kind that can commit to these kinda things but after a long thought and thorough decision, I finally decided to continue. So yay! Here I am again.


Today was pretty tiring since I woke up 7am to study for my maths quiz. Cannot afford to fail this time. So yeah. Got a 12/20. Pretty cool for a last min effort thingy :) I had skipped a week of JiuJitsu training since my neck injury still hasn't healed yet :P And today I decided not to go as I'm kinda lazy and exams are near.


I still can't understand why Aloy can't get it through him head that Yadanar dislike his presence. He just sent her home today. He looks kinda in a rush to do that so as to avoid being detected by us. But too bad!!! Wahahaha. Anyway, I still wish him all the best in chasing her. Make sure u give it ur 100% Ok then. Gotta go cut my hair. Will update soon. I hope.


P.S. MMMOOOOSSHHIII MMMOOOOSSSHHHIIII!!!!(Aloy's tune)

No comments: