Saturday, September 5, 2009

Exams are over. Holidays are here.


Once my Server Management paper is over, the holidays are here. YIPEEE!!! After that, went home and just K.O.ed myself to bed. In the evening, went to eat dinner with my ex-nbss mates. Damn was it a great night. We had fun talking and like releasing stress. After that, we slack at esplanade and then went home. But I still slack with CY, CK, Mus and shahir at khatib mac. Went home around 2. :)
Today did alot of biceps training. Dang was it exhausting without water. My body overheat damn fast. LOL. And after that, went to church BBQ to eat. Was it great to see the happy faces there. And yeap, they were as friendly as ever. Wow. Had fun these two days and its only the beginning. Damn. Btw I think that Lois or as I should say Lols looks cute.

No comments: