Monday, August 31, 2009

Living the memories of the past.









The start of the fasting month has been rather challenging. With exams around the corner, there is no time to play. Though I can't study, I had to stay awake till Sahur in order to finish up my revision. Tsktsktsk.
Still, last Fri, Me, kenneth, Leon, Teckkeong, Hongtat, Haiyong, Youyi, Chinkok, Gekling, Karyin and Liuzhen was suppose to watch Final Destination 4 but it turned out that AMK hub checks ID so there's no way the under 18 kids can watch. Sighs. So we went to OCC to play pool till around 11plus. We were later joined by Daphne. Haha.
Weekends rather passed by fast. On Sat, went to gym in the morning, though fasting, I still struggle. At night, had a family outing at Cameron Restaurant to break fast and then went to The Cathay to share cash with my bro to buy Celtics Ray Allen jersey. Cool. The green looks really hippy.
Sunday, I woke up late with my parents clearing out the old junkies in the store. Lol. I took some old CDs and saved it into my lappy. I only manage to do 2 past year paper for Network Infrastructure. And I still have to wake up early. Damn.
I woke up around 8.30am even though I slept around 3am. I bathe and meet Chinkok, Hazwan and the longtime Kangjin at Sembawang!! Yeah!! Wohoo. Then we're off to NBSS for teachers day! As we reach there, we saw many teachers. And damn it brings back memories from 3 to 4 years ago. How great it was. I was so happy and excited. I saw old friends like Vanguard, Kangjin, Adib, Muhsin, Hairul and many more ah. The concert was rather plain compared to our batch. LOL. No thrilling dance routine like b4. Sigh. haha.
I remembered promising Erica that I'll mimic her dancing video in Facebook but I need backup dancers. LOL. Leon and Haiyong wouldn't wanna join Lol. If I ain't wrong the dance is called the Hoedown throwdown by Hannah Montana?? LOL. Kinda cool though I hate to admit it. Well maybe I'll learn it since I promise Erica. And it was the first time I had a face to face conversation with her. Student council eh??? Wah. Organising such events. Woah!!!
I saw Dian and Hairul. But I didn't see YQ. Damn where is she?? I wanna she how she looked like. Though I only saw her few months back, still I wanna she if she's gotten prettier. hehe. Too bad she didn't came. Anyway, took photos with the legendary Mr chai, Ms Jelson Ong, Ms mah and Mr see. Wat a great day it was. But the exams wasn't as great. It turned out like hell. But I hope i can at least get a C. I hope. Lets pray hard.

No comments: