Friday, March 5, 2010

A goal to reach.

March is gonna be one of the toughest month. After weeks of stress over the exams and projects, it all ended on the 4th of march. The burden finally being lifted off my shoulders. I can say that I did my very best in the exams and I'm sure to get good grades for it!!! All those staying back in school, night mugging and brain squeezing finally pays off. YES! Now all i can think of is to enjoy and celebrate!


But sadly I only have like 4 days till I have ITP. Its my attachment and I'm being posted to this company called Superinternet which helps to configure router and wiress network configuration. Seems pretty hard but I'm just gonna take the offer. So Monday, 9am, smart and casual at International Business Park. Damn. I just hope I get to go back early and the job wouldn't be as stressful.


And also this month, I'm going extreme on my abs and back!!! I'm gonna get those packs workout!!! Deadlifts, lats pulldown. I'm gonna get those muscles. Wish me good luck ya? Bench press manage to tip off the 23 kilo margin. Impressive.


But just today, someone had just lost her crush. Man. The story is not clear since she doesn't want to explain to me the details in full but i respect that. I guess ur principle is wat made him gave up on u and find a new girl. Don't cry. Come on. Seeing a cheerful person like u cry is like a Flower withering right in front of my eyes. Even though u think I might be joking, but damn it I'll be there if u ever need to vent ur anger U need a punching bag, a shoulder to cry on or a listening ear, I'll be there. Becos when I see u cry or sad, then wat's the point of being happy when a friend in need is in despair? take care aite? and smile for me :)

No comments: