Thursday, April 15, 2010

A new semester, A change of lifestyle

Last month or so, I've been attached to one of the most ridiculous companies I could've ever think of. Imagine being in a computer engineering course, and then the school attach u to a telephone operator job. Who would'nt be pissed? But I took the job. I guess I never really like it much until I got a cough and took leave on Saturday. Then followed by the Wednesday with an MC. The company then kicked me out so I'm with no ITP then. It was so disheartening as I plan to just sulk up to the stress load of phone calls which has no relation to benefit me in my course. I had to find another.

Mr Lucas said they gave me another chance and I already had a company in mind, Cheeyong's aunt company, AceCom Tech Pte Ltd. So I was told to come in on Wednesday and start from there. At least, I could see some relations to my course. Harddrive specifications, Ram, memory but I was assigned to a telemarketer post. Damn. But these past few weeks, I was only given a task to do a combined price list. It was quite tedious but I had it done by the last week. By the time it ended, I was youtubing, facebooking and surfing the net. Haha. That's so cool. Right now, its my last day and I'm not sure the supervisor is even aware of it. Anyway its been a great experience working in a company though not much learned but the experience there was gained.

This new semester sparks off a new motive, persevere, do well, desire never to die and the will of steel. I will use the power of hope to never give up. And I wish u all the best as well.

No comments: