Tuesday, August 11, 2009

One night that I'll never forget!!!





































































































Sunday which is National Day was such a great NBSS gathering day. Too bad the girls weren't there. It was me, Cheeyong, Chinkok, Kanesh, Shahir, Jamal, Mustakim, Kenneth, Hazwan, Sufian and Youyi that came. We were later joined by Karyin to watch the parade at padang.
Aloy also joined us later. We threw Kanesh up in the sky and act as if he was a firework!! LOL. He weighs a mere 41kg!! LOL. Then we ended up walking around and went to Khatib to lepak at Jetty.
Wat a great scenery. Though its like 12am but the place was awesome. Peaceful and dark. Just the right place to release some stress. Kanesh told me about how love can affect us all. Now I think it, yeah its true. Sometimes girls are meant to be treated roughly. Especially those pretty and bitchy ones. They think they are so pretty that they can get any guy they want. Lol. And he told me and Cheeyong some Mystery Method to attract girls with higher standards. LOL. Interesting. Maybe I'm gonna try!
And then later we shared some secret about our crushes. Me, Jamal, Shahir and Cheeyong. But that fucking Cheeyong dun have to shout her name so loud. ZZzz. Anyway I'm through with her. She has fat legs and arms. Haha! I only like girls with slim legs and nice ass. :) That's just me whether u like it or not!!! Anyway, I promise never to get depressed over such stupid things like this. Never!!! For now, I can't wait for the exams to be over. Anyway, gottta sleep. Going to gym at 10am. And no sch on Wed!! Yay!!


No comments: