Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Projects are over, Now are the exams...








These few days are the last days of my 1st semester in year 2. And damn its a tough one. Last friday, I had almost finished up my Server Management project interview but my computer suddenly hanged!!! Damn!!! I had no choice but to give up on that remote control to Server Core part.=.=

Saturday was kinda tiring as right after work, I left to joined Kenneth, Cheeyong, Chinkok, Youyi, Teckkeong and Gekling for a night study at Changi Airport. Damn it was nice. The newly built Terminal 3 was damn awesome and huge!!! Going there makes me wanna go overseas but damn the tickets are too expensive!!! Cheeyong didn't even manage to finish his Server Management ah. Waste my time. I went there with Cnet stuck so I refered to Linjie's topology and got it.

Monday was a very stressful day. Mr Papkin sabotage us by not comin on Monday. So we ended up comin at 10.30 for nothin. Damn that American S.O.B. LOL. Maths was rather tough but had to revise hard as the quiz is tomoro. So I studied with Ishak and Shahir at T9 after maths class till 5. Even after reachin home, I still have to study as there's also the final NVST quiz. Damn. That shit carries 20% of the overall grade. Of cos I didn't study straight, I went facebooking too.

And this girl I just added recently. It was that girl I firstly admire when I came to SP. Dang. She has the most cheerful, pretty and cutest smile I've ever seen. Last year when I went for the basketball trials, she was there. No wonder I managed to perform quite well. I scored alot and became the KING OF REBOUNDS. Looks like the power of attraction is powerful. And I registered my name to join the second trials. Damn she's so cute!!! So cute that I wanna bring her home for display!! Wahaha!! But the second trials she wasn't there and I was pissed off with the team. Damn it. So I didn't go for the basketball training thereafter. And I just found out that she hangs with the basketball dudes like Alfi. Wow. Then a sudden urge of fire spark in me. Basketball and the desire to get better ignites. Well its just a crush but this one is my favorite gal!! :)

Not forgetting, after school was supposed to watch with Cheeyong G.I. Joe movie at GV. Zul came along but we're suppose to meet at 6 but he reach Yishun at 7. Nvm. I was playing Guitar Heroes with my bro and left the house at 8. Cheeyong said I was late. I admit that but who had to wait for him 2 hrs?? ZZzz.. But the most stupiest mistake was that Cheeyong went to the wrong room and we watch G.I. Joe from the climax part. LOL?? The movie was supposed to be just starting but the fighting part has began. After 50 mins, it was over. I was like WTF?? So fast?? Wat happen to this, that?? I told Cheeyong if the movie theatre was the correct one. And he strongly agreed until I saw the ticket with a BIG 1 over there. But we're in theatre 4. Damn! So we wnet back to theatre 1 and watch GI Joe again. But this time only 10 mins earlier from the climax part. Damn!!! WE MISSED THE BEGINNING!! Damn it Cheeyong, how can this mistake happen. ZZzz. I and Zul paid him only 6 bucks for the movie. it should be lesser ah. But since u're really sorry bout it, then 6 bucks will do. ZZzz. If u ever make that mistake again, it'll be a treat!!! Rmb that, China Man!

ps: That smile of hers is enough to raise my happiness level.

No comments: