Sunday, July 12, 2009

A long journey indeed.



China boy playing computer in class seh!!



Maths tutorial was kinda annoying.



The maths lecturer with her perfect pronounciation.



Aloy and his crush. Look how focus they are in maths class. Awww..



The first urinal with a target to aim.



A close look. It looks like a dart board.




Entrance to Orchard Towers Hotel.



Shangri-La hotel sign.



Sitting in the lorry while it transports the chairs.




Tangs. Damn. The tower is high.



The newly created Ion shopping center. Its amazing at night.



Saturday has been quite a blast!!!! I was actually damn tired from the previous day. And I even sprained my right ankle. DAMN IT!! But its just a minor sprain. Its due to a game of basketball. Anyway, I reached home quite late that day and damn I was shagged. On Sat, I went to work feelin super lethargic. I thought today was just gonna be another ordinary working day but my bro asked me to do some outside delivering together with Sha'afuan and Farhan. And dang I was happy. I got to travelled.


First we went to this 'Copthorn hotel' somewhere near Zouk and then deliver 200 chairs. The hotel was quite grand. Hmm. But they only had one ballroom unlike Shangri-la. But their waiters are all around my age!!! Plus they're all students like me. Cool seh. After lunch, we went to deliver chairs to Orchard hotel. Total was around 250. Damn was it tough this time. The chairs were more bulky and a lil higher and heavier to manage. We all ended at 7pm. Wooo... Damn I felt so relieved. But it was rather an exciting task. I got to see places that I didn't even know existed in Singapore. I got to see some hot chicks walking on the street.
Anyway, during dinner, Taib was there. Damn, I thought he was gonna do something foolish and get me involved so I must remain my composure. Everything was going fine until Taib asked me if I want any meatball?? Meatball? Since when the canteen provided meatball?? I looked at his plate and saw a small whitish meatball. Err. Then he demo again how to make a meat ball. This is so gross!!! He put 3 to 4 small hot dogs and then chew it in his mouth. After that, he spat it out in his hand and began rolling the chewed food. After the thing became round, he place it on his plate. There u have it! Meatball by Taib. YUCK!!! I felt like vomitting this instant as I recall the moment. And he didn't stop there, he ate the two muthafucking mouth made meatball. DAMN!!!! And as my bro asked him later where is his meatball. He said he ate it. I was laughing so hard to myself. Then, Taib laughed and some of the rice and meat went up his nose. LOL!!! WTF?? That was hilarious. Lucky he didn't gave me to eat that shit!!! ZZzz. Even my bro was disgusted.
From dinner till 10pm, I had to help Taib at M floor. After work, I was so tired but glad the day is over. Right after I reached home, I rested and then tended to my injuries that I got during work and basketball. The next day, I woke up at 1.30pm. I had a full day rest. But today I gotta get Mabel's B'dae present as I promised her on her b'dae. First, I went to Orchard and then checked at Takashimaya and then walk down to Centerpoint. And then I made my way to Plaza Singapura. At there, I saw some cool ancient relics and then saw a Katana. Wow. I feel like buying one but too bad the price was like 6k dollars and u need a license to own one. Oh well. Still, I could'nt find her present. And then I saw Weihao and Liuzhen. Oh how sweet they look as a couple. They were watching Ice Age 3 later so they decided to walk around. Oh well. I had to keep on finding. Soon, I reached The Cathay and then walk down to NAFA when two German Ladies approach me.
They actuallyb wanted to find a Cafe to rest by and the nearest one is at Bugis Junction. And I was goin there as well so I brought them along. So both of them came for a holiday. The one I was talking to was Lynn and the other lady was Julia. And they were both beautiful. Wohoo!! They were both 19 and Lynn's father were working here. But the worst of all is they thought that I was 21?? DAMN!! I'm not that old??? Oh well. I forgot to ask them for their number. Missed my opportunity. Oh well. So I continued searching at Bugis Junction and Bugis street. Then I finally found a cute stuffed Penguin toy. So I bought it and even got a free teddy bear. How cool was that?? After that, I went to give it to Mabel at Tampines. Haha. She still look somehow the same.Oh well. She seems rather happy. Thank God. My efforts wasn't wasted. :)
So I went home and then rested up till around 11 and then did some dumbell curls and sit up and then went to sleep. Wat a weekend.

No comments: