Sunday, July 5, 2009

Term 2 starts!!!




Shahir and the hip hop grandpa.




Jamal and Shahir seems happy. So as the woman in the pic.




Shahir and one old Avril Lavigne auntie lookalike.



Shahir and Avril Lavigne auntie with paper on the face



Wangsta Jamal and Sparstic Dan.




Shahir and Jamal trying to act Ghetto.




Wings of an insect.




A amputated insect




Singapore Avril Lavigne as quoted by Jamal.




Jamal and Me with the newly advertised bag. Way better than crumpler.




Transformer made from China. Now its called Transformable!!!




Jamal as the model for the new bag.




A big huge centipede.YUCK!!


I was actually suppose to work on Saturday but I called a day off to play bball with Cheeyong. He actually told me that there'll be North View guy who's playin too. They were actually Wendy's friend. Anyway. I dunno but what makes me wanna challenge them is their proudness that they had defeated the juniors of NBSS. Oh well, lets see how they fare against us!!! Then on Friday, Sufian asked me if I wanna come along with him to watch National Day rehearsal on Saturday but I promised Cheeyong to a game so I had to back down. But on Sat itself, I only saw local people. There are no North View bballers there. ZZzz. Waste my time. I should've joined them. Oh well. Anyway I did fairly enjoy playing that day too.
Then on Sunday, Sufian suggested to go lepak at Woodlands since he wanted to go there to buy some shirt at the pasar malam. But on that day itself, there was a change of plans. Since, I, Jamal and Shahir arrived early and Sufian being the latest, we decided to go and lepak at Seletar platform as the weather seems cooling after the rain had stopped. But in the end, we just lepak under the block near the Jetty and then made a video. A parody of Left4Dead. XD. It was quite fun though and kinda funny. Then after that, Sufian, Hazwan and Mustakim went home while me, Jamal and Shahir went to Junction 8 to have our dinner. Junction had renovated and there are many new shops but most importantly!! That place is a nesting site for Xiao Mei Mei(XMM). I was like woah?? There were like a a whole bunch of em walking around in Hot pants and nothing to show other than their skinny legs. Other than that, we just slack till 9 plus and then went home.
The 2nd term of year two starts today with a heavy flu. : /

No comments: