Friday, July 3, 2009

HOORAAYY!!! Stress is over.yout



Nowadays, even DHL going broke. Their men took the MRT SIOL!!




This well looks real eh?? Its actually made of styrofoam. cool eh?




A redbull that gives u wings!!!



Its been a while since I blogged. Had really some hard time over this week but it was all worthwhile. Last Sat, I actually wanted to play basketball before the exam week start but I had work and I can't just leave work for basketball. Plus at night, they needed to finish alot of work. But dang!!! That day, there was an American school prom night just beside the ballroom I was gonna do my work. Before that, Faliq asked me to slack with him by helping him out at Katong ballroom. And damn hell I knew wat he meant. There was a couple of hot caucasians chicks there. Aren't they sweet lookin?? I dunno why but recently I'm into caucasian chicks. XD Especially this lady who looks hot!!! 'o' At nite, it was their party and we had to set up stage just beside their ballroom. And we saw them in dresses. Woah!! Makes me feel like I'm in the US. So cool!!! Yeah!!! Oh well. The job was kinda tough but still manage to live through it though. The event was damn grand I tell u. There were carved angels and statue. They look so real. Too bad it was made from styrofoam. All of em. But the stone pillars like the one in Greece looked so real. Wow. And I just found out my pay was in GIRO so I had to wait for like 2 weeks before it'll be in my bank account. ZZzz



Sunday I didn't do much but study and slack. It was such a boring day anc CK asked me to come along with him to study too. So I went there with my lappy to revise NVST. There, I saw Leon, Liuzhen and Yoyi? I think that's how its spelled. But I've just found out that there were no power source so my batt is like gonna run out in 20 mins and then Hazwan, Mustakim, Jamal, Sufian and Shahir while Ck and the rest went to had dinner at 848. Hazwan wanted me to transfer the Photoshop so much so I manage to gave it 3/4 of the file. Luckily there's an installation file there. So after my batt died, I left the place after CK came back and went to lepak with Shahir and Jamal while the rest go home eventually. We talked about lotsa stuff. But most importantly is the racial and language difference in society. Like how the chinese talk in mandarin even though malays are around them. Its like a barrier. Well it still exist today though not common anymore. I hope one day, all races will just speak in one language. That's my greatest wish for mankind.


Mon, is Server Management exam. 50 MCQ. And damn I only got 52 outta 100. Was so demoralised but determined to score higher for the next test. On Tues, it was Maths paper. And dang, it was quite ok but too much time consumed for the first few question and I didn't manage to finish the last question. How sad?? 15 marks just vanish!! Sighs. I totally have no mood to study for the next few test. I dunno why. I went home and sleep. After waking up, I go to use the come to check facebook and surf the net until 11 plus then study... The next day, the paper was quite ok and I got 64 outta 100. Not bad ah... Next day was Network Infrastructure... Wah. I can feel the stress building up!!! I studied till my eye and mind went blank. The next day, I got 64 outta 100 for Network Infrastructure. LUCKY SEH!!! Wah.. I was so relieved that I underestimated today's paper. When I do the revision paper today, I got 43 outta 100 with reference to the ppt sildes and internet. WTH?? So I did it again in 45 mins, I got 49. Still failed. This made me so nervous for the paper. But thank god, I passed with 58 outta 100. WOW!! I manege to go through hell this week. Now its time to enjoy before Monday. Yipee!!

No comments: