Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Mini Project?? Bullshit!!



Aloy happy as he got 70 for his Maths test. Damn it he. LOL




Kanesh asking for 1 more marks so he can get a 70 for Maths.




This guy always play computer in Maths class




Jun Hao and Yadanar. The steroids of the class.



Danny showing his ass siol!!




Aloy cannot control his laughter seh.




I look kinda silly when Ishk tried to bully me




Disappointed in my maths. I missed out 2 major question and had some careless mistakes!! DAMMIT!!



Aloy smiling to himself seh. Must be something exciting.XD



Aloy stressed and tired. So sad.




This week is only the first week of school and we got alot of things in our minds already. The damn Mini projects are pissing me off. NVST, Com Networking and Server. But what to do? These shits makes up part our the marks in out overall percentage so there's no way I'm not gonna do. But its kinda hard. I just hope that I'll understand it sooner or later.


No comments: