Friday, June 26, 2009

God wants the King of Pop to entertain him.....R.I.P. MJ



MJ. U shall always be remembered for ur moonwalks. RIP, King of Pop.




A rarr view of a crescent moon over Peninsula Plaza




Look at the food I just ate. Damn I feel like my stomach's gonna burst!




My mom seems to be involved in a dramatic conversation.



My big bro and his girl.




Once I unleash the pain in me, no one can stop me!!!




I still look the same...




Aloy seems to be very strict about his food!! LOL


Last Sunday, as the clock struck midnite, I received many msgs from my homies wishing me a happy birthday. Well, I was happy that they remembered. As I woke up, no one was at home. My mom and dad went to Malaysia for a short trip and my two brothers were busy working. Basically, on my birthday, I had to spent alone at home. I feel sad yet I dun blame them. As the days pass by and I surf the net, Mustakim asked me to lepak with them. So I agreed. I went down quite late. I was lazy actually. I did came and we hang around and sharing jokes. After that, I went home and used the laptop again. I was thinkin to myself. Wat a borin day it was. But Chinkok called me later to go down to the basketball court. I wonder what are they gonna do. As I reach there, they wanted to buy a cake for me. How nice?? I was really happy at that moment. After waiting for that late Cheeyong to come down after his date, we went to bought the cake. And after playing basketball for a while, we cut the cake. And just nice, Karyin was there too. Cool. So after singing the birthday song, they asked me to wish. I wish... I wish... I wish we could go and restart back out relation so that I can cherish u even more. I deeply wished for that. And bam!! A cake just flew at my face. Damn that Karyin!! LOL. So we ate the cake and hang around till 2am. And then went home. Though it wasn't much, I really thank those people who wished me and celebrated with me. It was a really happy moment. I just wish u were there. But how could u come? Its impossible. And u didn't even wished me. How sad...
The next few days, I wanted to study but still not in the mood yet. So I just remained at home watching a new anime called Ranma 1/2. Its an anime about this boy who is a martial artist that can turn into a girl if splashed with cold water. It was funny. I didn't really studied properly till Wednesday. That day, I went to the gym with Hongtat and some few others and I manage to finish my sets. Wohoo. And then I went home to study but wasn't really quite done yet.
The next day, I went to school with Chinkok and Hongtat to study. And luckily I managed to cover alot of chapters. I'm almost done with Server Management. And at nite, Garry called alot of guys to watch Transformer 2. Dang!! It was such a cool movie plus with the sexy Megan Fox, it was off the hook!!! It was a full 2 and half hr of excitement. It was worth the $8.50.
So today, I stayed at home watching Ranma and at nite went to eat with my family. And damn I was feeling outcast. My 1st bro and 2nd bro brought their girls. So we ate at Seoul Garden and book 2 tables with 8 seats. As I look at them, my mom was with my dad, my elder bro was wit his malay girl, my other bro was wit his chinese girl. Then as I turn to the other side, EMPTY SEAT!!! I was the odd one. O.O... Well I will not let that one affect me. And as I saw this lady in a blue dress. Dang she was awesome. She has the hot figure that doesn't stop me from starring at it. But hey, its only normal for a man to do that. Oh well. As I think back, it wasn't so bad being single. U dun have to stay commited yet. But the feeling of loneliness, it sometimes kills me. Well this is a test I shall take it as and I will be patient to succeed in it. And for I wasted my birthday wish on her. I just hope u do really come back somehow.


No comments: