Monday, June 8, 2009

1st week of holidays



Hehe. I do look like Paul Pierce of Boston Celtics eh?





Jamal the warrior in the coat. And damn he's pretty into it too.




Farrer Park station. Where Mustafa Center is near at.

I still need to work on my abs. Damn. And my arms!!! gah!!!!




Khatib Square. The lepak gang meeting place.




Boxes I had to carry using the lift. Damn that's alot!!!




The moon always look as beautiful as ever. Just like u.


I missed so many days of self training at home.So on Sunday, I did 3 kinds of 3 sets of arms, chest and abs exercise. It was tiring damn!!! But I manage to live through it. XD. Before that, I went to take pay at Shangri-la hotel. Everything was going fine until when I wanted to print the payment voucehr but the printer unluckily went wrong and there was a power failure. WTH?? ridiculous. I was of course pissed off so I went home not taking the normal route but walk all the way back to Newton MRT station which was pretty far. Upon reaching home, I did the 3 kinds of 3 sets of self training. And damn I was tired.
The next day, I joined Mus and Haz to the gym. Upon reaching, I saw Sufian and Shahir as well.
I did the same machine weights but I increase the weights at the barbell station. From 15 kg to 17.5 kg. And from 6 sets of 6 reps to 5 sets of 10 reps. DAMN was my arms worn out but the feeling is great!! Then, I still got Jiu Jitsu training. I feel damn lazy ah but I pay for it and I have to go since I want to learn more. Jiu Jitsu training was quite tiring. We did lotsa grappling and mounting which really further worn me out. After the class, I and Ishak quickly made our way home. The Batista guy injured his shoulder. Well I wish him all the best through the road of recovery. Later after reaching home, I did yet again the same self training. I was so beat but I had the temptation to watch Samurai X and so I did. I slept at 3.
Yesterday, I went to NBSS basketball training with Teckkeong at 8am. Damn I only got 4 hrs of sleep. How pathetic. The training was very slack as usual but my left ankle still pose a trouble in my performance. Thank God in the end, my ankle isn't reinjured. Then in the afternoon, went to Shangri-la to take my pay. Finally I got it. Later I had to meet Sufian at Bugis but had to wait for his call. So I wander downtown at Orchard and thinking of making my way to little India first. But as I was almost about to reach there, Sufian called and asked me to meet him. So I had no choice but to turn back as from the current location, there's no shortcut to Bugis. After meeting Sufian, we bought bubbletea at this shop where the old auntie manually makes it. And damn it was funny. Anyway, from there, we made our way to Little India whle meeting Haz, Shahir and Jamal at Farrer Park. There we shopped at Mustafa center and then ate at some Indian stall where Sufian and Jamal got scammed by the Indian guy. It was exhausting but I had to study and do the Maths PBL for tomoro. Too bad.
But today, there's no quiz plus we didn't meet up. Wat a bummer. So I stayed at home all the way till now to watch Samurai x. And it was fun. :) I'm really gonna use my holidays to rest and then study. That I will.




No comments: