Thursday, June 18, 2009



I got back muscles!! XD




Aloy hungry and becomin greedy siol!!




Damn I look stoned after fishing.




Aloy posing seh!!



Aloy and his trademark sunglasses.




The beautiful environment of Seletar Reservoir.




Aloy shall show us how to fish!!




Aloy fishing seh!! Looks like he will catch some big fishes today.




Patience is the key factor in fishing. Thats what Aloy said.




Even under the shade, he wears his sunglasses. =.=


Today I went fishing with Aloy. Met him at Yishun MRT at 1pm and then went to buy some fake baits and then some strings and then bought some snacks from NTUC and then off we went to Seletar Jetty.
As we reach there, I had to find some rock to act as a weight to sink the bait into the water. After tying the rock to the bait and the other end tied to the string, I threw the bait into the water. From there, we waited for 1/2 hr and then check our baits. But no fishes yet. So I threw further. And this time after 1 hr, still no fish. ZZzz. Getting abit restless. So we went further and I asked Aloy if he wanted to throw the bait this time and he did so. But then, the hooks scratched his fingers and it bled. He got so panicked that he wanted to rush to the hospital. WTF?? I checked his cuts and the bleeding was so minor. ZZzz. So I asked him to wash up his wound and then we went to Khatib to find some plasters for his fingers.
After getting his plasters, we went back to the jetty to find our bait missing. Before we left just now, I threw the bait into the water so that after we come back, we might caught some fish but some old man just stole our damn bait. Stupid old man. I curse u go home and got those bait stuck in ur mouth!!! Ass!!! So we just relaxed under the evening breeze and chatted about lotsa stuff. At 5.30, we left to go play Safra and then Yishun Central to eat and went home. Aloy really enjoyed his fishing trip but not me since that old man stole our bait. ZZzz.
After that, went to play basketball and soon after, went to the coffee shop to talk about martial arts. This made me more curious about real fighting situation. Damn I somehow dun like to fight but I wish I ahd a fighting situation so I could use all the techniques I've learnt in Jiu Jitsu. XD




No comments: