Monday, June 1, 2009

The week of hell has just begun!!!





Terminator Dan. Metallic structure with flesh and blood. Mission is to terminate John Connor.








Shahir warning drivers to be caution. Oooo...



Last weekend, I took as much rest as I needed to get ready for the week that's coming. I call it, the week of HELL!!! I woke up early on Saturday to finally change my POSB card to a newer debit card since my old one has been badly damaged. After that, went to lepak with Shahir, Sufian and Chinkok where we went to survey the bottle tree park for the pricing of a game of paintball. Becos one of these days, we're gonna play paintball. Ooo. Cool.



The next day, woke up quite late to gym and train real hard on my biceps and pectorals. Later, I was joined by Kenneth and we train some bench presses and butterfly curls. Later, I went home feeling so damn tired but had to study since the next day, I had NVST quiz. Damn. But I was to addicted to Smaurai X anime. Battousai the manslayer.. LOL. Before I watched Samurai X, I was watching Boys be Anime. It was about a story that revolves around these 7 teenagers but mostly on these two best friends that encounter problems expressing their love for each other. I had watch it before but that was like a long time ago. So its time to relieve the past. XD



On mon, the week of hell has begun. I had to get ready for NVST quiz. I didn't really study the day before becos I think that on the day itself I can go through it. But I heard from Linjie that it wasn't chapter 5 and 6 but 1,2,3 and 4. So I blindly studied that chapter. But when the quiz start, it was on chapter 5 and 6. Damn it. In the end, I just scrapped of the passing mark. Luckily the lecturer was fair enough to give us a retest next week on our make up lesson. On Jiu Jitsu class today, I had to wear my new Gee. It was really big and kinda thick and rough. When we're doing warmup, I was sweating like a pig. DAMN!!! But it was fun learning hip dodging. The basic fundamental of BJJ. I and Ishak grappled for 2 rounds and we're off to go. And then we stumbled upon Denise, the no ankle auntie. LOL. Well she told us that she had a friend in our Jiu Jitsu class. He's name is Hazwan and he had hair like mines and big chest. I looked at Ishak and say, could it be that aggressive Batista?? Oh no!!!

No comments: