Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sentosa with the crazy girls!!!



Damn. They should use me for the ASUS model advertisement instead of the lady.




After one week, still no difference. zzzz.




Shihui and Siwen. They are like soul sisters. Look at em. Haha.




On a hot sunny day, there's always the beach to cool u down. XD



Me and Siwen. Dang!! I'm way darker than her!!! And I've only been sun tanning for a mere 10 mins!! : /




OOO. My model for the sculpture!! XD.



Haiyong became a woman for one moment. LOL.




He seems beat up after staying up to the hot sun for 45 mins.




Cute lil pussycat!!




Its only about a few months old. I think.




Today, I only had like 2 hrs of sleep. I slept at 4am and woke up at 6am. Dang!! My eyes were so stoned but I continued packing and then did some pushups!! At around 7.15am, left my house for Khatib MRT to meet Cheeyong and Haiyong. I thought I was late but it turned out that the girls were like half an hour late!!!
Soon we saw Shi Jia and then followed by Shihui and Weien. We went up and Cheeyong and Haiyong was really pissed becos they have eaten breakfast without even telling them. The original plan was to go McDonalds to have our breakfast. Luckily, my mom made me breakfast. Woah. Thank GOD. Anyway, Cheeyong and Haiyong were quite pissed till they board the train and we missed it. But we met up with Siwen and the other guy. Boy, was Cheeyong pissed. He kept on cursing and scolding. So upon reaching Harbour Front, we went to Superdog to have our breakfast.
Cheeyong and Haiyong had their breakfast and dang were they scammed. Siwen bought her hotcake meal at 3.50 while Cheeyong and Haiyong bought their sandwich meal at 4 bucks!!! HAHA. FOOLS!!! So we went straight to Sentosa and bought some tanning lotion. I actually didn't intend to get a tan but wat the heck?? Lets experience it. Pour some lotion on my body and then waited for 15 mins. Shihui, Siwen and that other guy already went to get a Tan. We wanted to play volleyball but the blazing sun overtook us. In the end, we just played some alley. Weien was really bored ah. So as Shijia.
Soon, we went to Tan with the girls. DAMN!! It was hot!! I couldn't stay still with the sun rays piercing through my skin. After a few mins, I help bury Haiyong in the sand. It also helps to Tan my back while I'm doing it. It took 45 mins to fully bury Haiyong in the sand. After that, went to fully Tan my body. Soon, my abs was darker and it looked nice.XD After that, went into the shade to talk with the injured Cheeyong who got a cut on his foot. Aww. so sad. We then got a final tan just beside the shade and I fully Tan my body. YAY!! But I got sunburns as well. T-T. Weien, Shijia and the other guy went off first. Shihui and Siwen went to take a bath first while I and Cheeyong talk about girls. Hehe. We first talked about Jessica, the one they claimed to have a killer body!!! WOW!! I have to meet her one day. Not for purpose of intro or like that but to really see if they're right! Then we change topic to Siwen. LOL. From there to our past and then to other stuff that girls shouldn't know. XD.
We couldn't wait any longer so we went to the bathroom ourselves and I had to wait for Cheeyong and Haiyong to finish bathing. After Cheeyong finish his bath, I gave him some plasters for his foot and then went to take a bath. And was Haiyong furious. There were actually two kids using the bathroom. And they took a very very long time to get it done. I was also pissed. I waited for 20 mins and I got a bathroom. Finally!! Took a quick bath and then met them outside. Shihui look pretty good with her Tan. Now I can say she looks way hotter. And Siwen get a lil tanned. Haiyong and Cheeyong gotten red like China Apples. Damn.
Soon, we went to eat at Food Republic and found out that the place was too expensive. Luckily I spent on the cheapest food I could find. But the drinks!! AHH got scammed. Haiyong and me bought the Lemon Barley with a small sized cup for 1.80 but Shihui bought a can of green tea for 1.50!! The quantity is even more. AH!!! Never gonna eat at this place again!! Soon, we left anf headed back home. Was really tired but glad I went for today. I got to know the girls better. Maybe we could go out again but if they we're to be that late again, I will dig their eyeballs out!! HAHA


No comments: