Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dreams that'll never be true.

Ever since 2007, I had never manage to get back the same feelings as I had. The day where I felt I was being played and toyed make me feel that relationship makes me weak. But now it come back to haunt me. This girl who I used to love, or is it called, puppy love took me quite a while to forget about.


Everytime I want to throw away that past of mine's, the dreams makes it hard for me. I had forgotten about u but in the dream, I was standing rite in front of u looking into ur beautiful eyes and it really was deep. I woke up in happy but to realise it was al just a dream.


The second dream was when we're buying food back in NBSS food stall and I still feel awkward around u as usual. We look at each other and say hi. But it went further. We started kissing!! Oh wow!! It felt so real!! Then after that, we just went our seperate ways. When I woke up, again, the feeling of what I had for u in 2007 came alive. For that very moment, I thought I had really kissed u. My mouth felt u. I felt really happy but too bad it was just a dream.


This recent dream I had last few days ago was the most romantic and touchin dream. It started where we were sitting side by side. Just like back in NBSS days, we're exchanging glances. I started moving my hand where I placed it above urs. U didn't resist. I turn my head to u and I started looking into ur eyes. We look at each other for a very long time. U look really amazing. Just like how I wanted. U're like everything I could ever wanted. At that point of time, I wonder. How come we can end up real close when we're just Hi, bye friends? I move towards u and u laid on the floor as I mounted on u. The rest was better to be kept private. The dream didn't really get into the sexual part becos I woke up right after we were going to kiss. As yet again, I felt realy disappointed. It was all just a dream.


Everytime I spoke to u in MSN, it seems like u hate me or trying to ignore me. U don't seem happy or care about me. It really bothers me until now. I really wonder why. I may not be as good looking or as fun like other guys, but I really had loved u alot. In 2007, I told u that I love u but u said not to use the word "love" if I did not really meant it. Now, I'll shall tell u. I have loved u so much. Though we didn't spend much time together, I just love u. Love can't be explained sometimes and that is how it is. The biggest regret is for not cherishing u and showing how I feel for u at that moment.


Its 2 yrs now and its too late to go back. U have ur stuff, I have mine's. I'm sure u had forgotten about all this. But rest assured, even if I was to live up to a century, the year 2007, I will never forget. That I'll won't. Its the year where I first fall in love. With u and I'm glad I did. Becos u're the best girl that any guy would have. That is what I assure u. I told u that u look as beautiful as the full moon. Everytime, I see it, it brings back memories.


I understand the meaning of first love. Its the hardest to forget just like how u tried to forget urs. I truly understand now. For now, as long as u're happy and healthy, that is enough to make me a happy man.


Well this my past. It will keep coming back even if I were to ever forget u, my dreams will always bring back memories. These are dreams that'll never be possible in this world. Like the song goes " Dream... Dream dream dream, where I want you. In my arms, where I want you, with all your charms. Whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream. I can make u mine. Taste ur lips of wine, anytime nite or day. Only trouble is, Ghee Whiz!! I'm dreaming my life away..."


Btw u're rite. Superman and wonderwoman aren't fit to be together. That's so true. Anyway, I hope u'll stay healthy and hot!!!Take care, my wonderwoman. :)

No comments: