Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ego!



I actually need to get a safety boots. There are couple of occassion where my leg got run over by the dance floor trolley and DAMN it hurts!!!




This is the sacred granite stone found in Seletar Dam. WOW!!!




This is my working nametag. Without it, I'll be totally fucked up by the Supervisors and probably get a pay cut!! DANG!




Its hard to imagine that I have grown up so fast. Everytime when I stood still, I'll look at my hand and realise how much I've grown.



This is Shahir's favorite oil tanker. He was like "DAMN!! That tanker looked like some floating boobies!!!" WTF???
Ok. Thursday, I spent the whole damn day watching Samurai X!!! And damn it was addictive. Watching from Kenshin Himura duel with Makoto Shishio to Shogo the believer to 88 christians in Japan. Kenshin is a wanderer after the Meiji Revolution ended. Before that, he was very well known for his manslayer abilities, killing everyone who gets in his way. Therefore, he's being called as Battousai the manslayer. Now he just wield a reverse blade sword that is harmless to anyone and sworn to use it to protect others in need. The story goes on and on and on. And I was so excited too!!
But on Friday, woke up quite late but manage to go to the mosque for Friday prayers and then went to lepak with Shahir, Sufian, Hasyir, Maverick and Hazwan. Later, we went to Seletar Dam since Shahir's been craving for it for a long time. But by then, Hazwan, Hasyir and Maverick had left but we're joined by Jamal along the way. After some long walk from the block around 400+ there, then we reach Seletar Dam. Ahhh the brezze was awesome and the beautiful scenery though with many broken rocks and marble, it's still great. I love places with fresh air and big spaces like in an empty field or ocean. As we spent a few hours mesmerising the place, I got to threw some big rocks into the seashore and it was kinda fun. Then I tried to throw big rocks onto another rock and it look like some rock collision. WOW. Soon, we left and headed back home while I get changed and played basketball since Pameline called me down. I could finally played as usual but I still couldn't jump as high as before. Sighs.
Today, I cursed the escalator. I was already late for work and after I reached Orchard MRT, I walk up the escalator but I tripped on one of the steps and my right toe hurts like hell!! As I was walking I found out that my right toe is bleeding. But I had to rush since I'm already late. Just on time 10am, I reach there. I cleared my bleeding wound and get changed. Today's job was very easy becos everything was already set up. I help to do the number stand in Tower Ballroom abit and then go down to Pavillion to help Sha'afuan and Safwan. There is where they started talking about first love being the most memorable and unforgettable moments of all. Then as I sat and start wiping the high ball glass, I think of you. The time we went to get ur ez-link fixed and get ur new specs. U really look awesome in specs. The time we went to the library together when I can't stop looking at u as that was the first time I saw u untie ur hair. And we play basketball together, just the two of us. Ah.. those are my first true love memories. Now its just memories that has been sealed in my brain. I will never forget it but that does not mean I will grieve over it. Life has to go on!!! But if fate were to bring us again, this time, I will never let my EGO control me. As I overheard their conversation, Sha'afuan was asking me, what is ego? I told him its self pride. And then I did a flashback. Did ego really made me lose my opportunity? And yes it was. I was always too egoistic. Now I found out and I realise that a man's ego can be realise unless u think back about it. Now I understand. Wow. A man's ego can cost him his life!! LOL. So after that, we just did the other rooms and went back.
I rode on my bro's bike again. It was fun and we stopped at Northpoint. And are we lucky to see the fireworks in display!! It was from the UK. And damn it was awesome!!! Such a beautiful picture. I wish I could've taken a pic but I forgot. LOL. After that, went to look for my bro's digital frame and then he treat me to a dinner at Long John's Silvers. Thanks alot bro!

No comments: