Sunday, April 12, 2009

1 more week!!!




My old granny came to my house this few days.
Still feeling happy after Basketball. XD



Shahir being all curious as usual. Karyin act shy but she's actually VIOLENT!



Kenneth try to do the same pose he did on his blog wallpaper.



Karyin act blur only. (She looks kinda fat eh?? Opps She'll kill me if she sees this!! LOL)




The GREAT JAMAL!!!




Juyee, Karyin and Kenneth talking it out!




Luiteng, The hairy monster. Luckily cannot see his leg hair. If can see, this picture sure blur siah!




The big titis.




Pencak Silat boy Shahir and Kenneth Beng!


Its been quite a fun weekend. On Sat, Kenneth and I went to the gym. We're actually suppose to go 10.30am in the morning but we both ended up waking up very late. So we just went at 1.30pm.


Trained mostly on the pectorals today and biceps too. After that, we called Shahir and Jamal to lepak along with us later to be joined by Sufian. We went to Burger King to fulfill Shahir's long life dream of eating there. After that, we walked all the way to blk 300+. We're actually wanna go to Seletar Dam and far so we just lepak under the block ah.
At around 6 plus, we went off while I went home to change and then meet Jamal and Kenneth at the basketball court where they seem to be playing at. As I went home I saw my mother's auntie. Wow. She was like so shocked and happy to see me. There she talk about my education level and wanting me to go to University. Well honestly, who wouldn't. Its the matter if my interest for studies still there or not? We'll see at the end of the 3rd year of poly.
After that, I went to 838 but Jamal and Kenneth were disappointed becos I didn't bring my basketball. haha. Well, I didn't hear it properly. So we just played normally. There was Roy and his gang. Plus Pameline and Gillian and the Xiao Mei Mei baller. It was a fun game in the end.
Later, Shahir and Karyin came. Wat a surprise?? Karyin look prettier!! But she's still violent. Scares the shit outta me. We lepak at the coffee shop together with Luiteng. Then at around midnite, went home and Jamal waited with me for my last train. There I found out how he and Juyee they all got close together. Interesting. Lol.
Today woke up very late at 1 pm. I drank milk and then took a bath. Then I ate my lunch and watch some Tamil show about these bunch of thieves marrying to a rich man's daughter. The conflicts continue with the distrust and different class level. Kinda interesting and stupid. Especially the fighting scene. These kinda tamil show never fail to amuse me. Lol!!
Then Mus msg me to play pool at 4. So i got dressed and reach at Safra at 4.30. haha. But it turned out that we can't play becos I'm wearing sleeveless while Mus is wearing a snglet. WTF?? Anyway we still got to plan one hr of CS. It was damn funny ah. We made fun of the Xiao Mei Mei's there. I really dun undertstand this young chinese girls. Damn it. Most of them are tiny, boobs that looks like a car hump, asses of a 5 year old kid and they still wear tight singlet and the most irritating of all, hot pants!! Then with their soooo nnnott cuuutte voice that makes me feel like wanna kick them. I can imagine that rite now. LOL.
After that, we went to New York Pizza and we made up this Xiao Mei Mei cheer!! WTF?? It was damn funny lah!!! Shahir made that Xiao Mei Mei groaning sound. WTF?? I can't stop laughing!! Even Kenneth was severely amused by it!! So after that, me and Kenneth went to play basketball at 838 with Leon, Chinkok and Hongtat.
Then, we saw Walter, the ex Nbss star who broke his leg and lost most of his superior power. Haha. Who ask him to be such a show off?? he deserve it!! Anyway, Weisong, Baohui, Jiawei and his brother came. Teckkeong and Weihao also arrived. It was tiring playing those matches. But we all had fun and I dun take losses seriously. I must remember, the most important thing is to enjoy the game. Yeap.

No comments: