Monday, April 6, 2009

2 weeks left of Holidays. Must enjoy!!!




Shitler, Jrock and Unibrow Dan


Look at my Unibrow. Isn't it sexy??
Jamal and The Fuhrer Shitler.



OMG!! We're falling!!




Look at the height!!!





Ninja Warrior Challenge!!
Yesterday, Shahir called me to slack with them at the Spiweb Hangout area. As usual, I arrived there later, walking slowly with my mp3 and then as I reach there, I started doin the exercise thingy for the old folks corner and started fooling around.
Then, we recorded some Ninja Warrior Challenge. It was kinda random but fun too. Then after that, we climbed on the Spiderweb and went to the top while Jamal rode on Rizal's bike. We hand out for a while and then I went to the basketball court to play some basketball but didnt intend to go home to change to my bball attire.
Surprisingly, Jamal and Shahir joined in as well. Later we are joined by Ron and some of their friends. We played a while but I dun noe why I had no mood to play at all. Maybe its becos I became lousy for a moment. But I just played. Maybe the game wasn't as fun becos Teckkeong was there and I'm used to be competitive with them. Then next came Gillian's group. Without the lepak gang, I played with Teckkeong and finally get some grip on the game. haha. We won but the last game was with the gangster. I quickly wan to end the game as I had no intention playing with em.
After the game, went to NYP to get some free food. Since Rashid, Helmi and Syafiq are workin, they gave us free Net fries worth $3.50 for free since they know us and they can only do that if the filipino maid wasn't around. And yes, we got discount for the drinks too! CCOOL!!! So we chat and had fun there.
After that, we had our final hangout at the playground. Me, Ron, Shahir and Jamal talk about random stuff from the Slumpdog Millionaire movie to Xiao Mei Mei to Mat Rep and finally different kinds of girls. Its the usual mans talk! Haha. Around 12.35am, we went home and I found out that my last train to Kranji ahd just left. So I and Ron took bus 858 and I got home.
Today was rather tiring. I woke up at 8.20am and was unwillingly wanted to go to work but had no choice. I'm in need of cash. Luckily, I found my nametag and then went off to work. Found out that I have to pull 340 chairs to the 24th floor and then take 240 chairs from Carpark E to the Passageway. WTF?? Luckily we have big guys working today. Hehe.
Then after all is done, Me, Razak, Shafuan and Gore went to carpark E old canteen where they smoke and plans about their outing to Batam to have a massive Orgie!! WTF?? I heard them talk about sex so much that I'm kinda immune to it!! ZZZ. Then after that, helped Rashidi at the store and then eat and then went home and played ball.
Played basketball with Weisong and played a Lil center and it does work for me. haha. That tall Taiwan guy just rammed his whole big bodt to me as it I'm a dummy. Wow. The impact was like a H-bomb!! Ouch!! And he scored. So i retaliated with my hook shot. Wohoo!! Haha. Then at 9.30, went to meet SiWen as she gave me and CheeYong a bottle of Cookie!! Oh yeah! Free food! Who dun wan?? Haha. But scared later kena food poisoning. Anyway thats all.
P.S. When sch reopens, the past will be forgotten!!

No comments: