Saturday, April 4, 2009

New Lepak ground found. Spiderweb!




Awww.... Look at those two Bangla couple. How sweet are they?? XD


The signs of Deforestation is clear. Our generation must act now before its too late!!!


Look at the barren land!!! Just to think that a few months back, it was a luxurious forest!!! Damn.



Yishun park's deforestation has become worst



Global Warmimg is affecting us rite now. Have u ever felt so hot 10 years ago?? I dun think so. Think carefully when u waste ur paper.






Sufian hanging close to the ropes. Shahir is at the top of the world. Jamal is hanging loose!







Look at them trying hard to climb to the top!!





This is the highest view from the top of the spiderweb tower!!!





Here's a video of King Kong!!
Today I had totally no plans at all. I woke up at 12.30pm and drank some Milk and then ate breakfast which was longed due. I took a bath and then did my daily routine of alternate arms, chest and abs training.
After that, went to msg Shahir to see if he wanna hang out since I'm so bored. zzz. Then went to photoshop some pics of me and the WWE superstars. Hehe. I like editing photos. It makes my imagination comes true!! Haha. So at around 3, left the house where my mom and dad was blasting the roof with their Karaoke skills. LOL
Then, met Shahir first, then followed by Sufian, Jamal and later Hazwan at the Spiderweb playgroung. The Spiderweb playground was a 21 century playground with creativity and fun created in it. It was so cool!! XD. Climbed on the Spiderweb and even manage to play catching when on the Spiderweb but later retired myself since I injured my leg.
After that, we went to Yishun park where we crapped alot!! I really mean alot!! Haha. It was fun crapping. There rode the merry-go-round kinda ride and got myself pretty nauseas!! Damn I felt like vomitting!! At around 7, we went home and I prepared to play basketball.
When I came, I was surprised to see so few people playing. Haha. I shot a few baskets until Weisong, Baohui, Jiawei and Liuzhen came. It was surprising that Jiawei came. So it was a 3 on 3 then. Me, Teckkeong and Leon vs Jiawei, Baohui and Weisong.
We seriously got man-handled by those bastards!! haha. They're just too good. Jiawei though deproved in his shots still have his experience!! Weisong and his damn inhuman strength. Can't handle at all. Baohui and his lightning speed lay-ups. Untouchable. But we still manage to get some baskets though.
Then came the China guys. The short buffed guy played like a suicide bomber. Not afraid of getting injured, he leaped and dive forward to make space for himself where he will then lay-up!!! O.O Weird. My team lost by 1 point. The tall nerdy china guy was not physically strong but had some basics which I was caught off guarded. ZZZ.
Overall, I learned something. Jiawei told me not to go around diving and cutting. I'm a Center and I should just use my post up technique and hook shot. As I think about it, he's rite. So I shall get back to my Center. Master it and be the best!!

No comments: