Wednesday, April 22, 2009

School has reopen..Sighs!



The Undantaker!!! I came from the dead to rest your soul. REST IN PEACE.... X (




Bijou always wants to eat. Look at its eyes. Trying to act all cute so I can fee her. LOL!





Look at my white hair?? So plenty!! Darn!! I'm old!




Look at the bangla!! Aww.. Sweet couple holding hands!! XD



After swimming, we had a bathe and take some pics in the changing room!



Look at macho Sufian and his big tits!! Awww...



So where's the hot spring???


It looks more like a hot dessert than a hot spring!! Grr!!!


Me and the fake rifle found in the Store of Shangri-La. COOL DUDE!!


Aiming for perfection!!




Shooting with accuracy!!




In State room. Darn it a tough day!!
Last week, I had alot of fun b4 school start. On Sat, I was working so i had the full day committed to the job. The next day, me, Sufian, Hazwan, Shahir and Jamal were planning to go to Hot spring. But as we reach there, it doesn't look like a hot spring to me. There is sure no bath tub with hot water in it. Its just pipes linked up underground to pipes releasing hot water.zzz. This is no fun at all. So we just went to Chong Pang to eat and then go to Yishun Swimming Complex which Shahir pleaded so much. LOL. So we went there to swim for an hour and then they went to lepak while I played basketball.
Sch reopens!! As I enter the lecture hall, people were shocked with my baldness. They were like wth is wrong with that guy's hair?? LOL. And the first lecture was taught by a caucasian name david Pepkin. He's kind cool. Gah. But sch ain't cool. Its boring.. Well I guess there no more fun writing things anymore. I'll update if anything is interesting. See yer!










The Singapore Great Damp!

No comments: