Sunday, April 26, 2009

The weekend of the first school term.


Nokna?? Imitation version oif Nokia siol!! Cheap skate!!




Leg in the water.





Seletar's water feels cooling. Wah..





Wat's that Indian Midget doin?? Hmm.. Making some sauce I guess.






Shahir and Jamal enjoying their girly talk. Haha!






This is the result of pushin the partition too hard until it rebounds back and hit ur head! A damn bruise and temporarily concussion.






Batman Toy failed!! Package says spiderman 3 and the Batman is red in colour. Cheap skate sial.






Singapore American School prom nite at Shangri-la. Per entry $100+ dollars. ZZzz






Sexy me!!!LOL.






Holding the hips of a hippo!! LOL!






Playing with a male dirty cat!! Its muscular. Must be because he went to the gym often. LOL.





Danielle, Jamaliah and Shahirah. The three top S'pore supermodels!!LOL






Singapore Idol season seh!! I'm feeling it!!






Hot model posing at the tree seh!!






Hot model walking down the platform jetty at Seletar.






Washing off my.......Thighs!! Wat were u thinkin ah?!





Indian Midget guy was so random coming up to us and say hi. That was so funny!!





Danielle and Shahirah getting ready for the photo shoot.





He's leaning on my leg!! OUCH!! But the face looks like something else.





Walking home was a tough journey.





I look so dazed and tired. Must be the job the day before. Sighs.





Lepak siol! Baik ke pe?





Ah. Leaning on Sufian's back. So nice!!





Sufian and the babes!! XD





Playing with the hips of a Thirsty Hippo!! Danger!! Dun try this at home! LOL




Sufian turned gay with the models!! HAHA!






I feel so happy! : )





Aww!! He wants to lie on my lap. What? My leg?? OUCH!





The smell of Sufian made me dead!!





Lepaking is such a fun moment! Anything random can happen!





Adjusting my boobs!Its a bit loose!


The day of work seems like hell. I woke up with the ulcers killing my mouth!! Two on my lower lips, one at the left side of my gum, one on the right side of my gum, one on the right side of my mouth, one under my tongue and the last one deep at the right side of my tongue. Wah. The ulcers was toturingly painful! Plus I had a flu!!zzz.
When I came to work, I was half dead. So i just change and realise that i gotta set up 100 dance floor in Tower ballroom for some S'pore American School Prom nite eventn. WTF? It was a pain staking job. I even got my foot run over by the trolly that weighs like a ton!! Luckily no fracture or anything like that.
After that, went to Island to set up stage and then push the partition. It was a disaster! As i wanted to push this partition as hard as I can, I didn't noe it'll get stuck and rebound back. As result, the partition rebounded and hit my forehead!! BAMMM!! I looked down while holding the partition and blinked my eyes. Blur vision and the next thing happened was my bro asking me if I'm alrite. And yeah I was!! LOL. Thank god he gave me this thick skull!!
The bruise was big and it does affect me a lil. But I carry on and I received some minor injuries. It seems like that day was my unlucky day. :( . So went home so dead and tired. Luckily today didn't went to east coast.
We went lepak at Jetty. It was kinda cool! Had some fun pics there. LOL. Well got sch tmr. have to prepare.



No comments: