Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Working in HELL!!!

Woke up at 8.20am today. Actually set my alarm at 8.00 but snoozes till 8.20. So I ate breakfast and then took my bath and pack my bag and went off to work!.


As I reached work, I saw Mamat and Adam goin to loading Bay for a smoke. As I wear the Green Houseman T-shirt, I followed Mamat and Adam to Banyan was was not prepared to carry the huge platform as I was still sleepy. But wat the fuck anyway? So we got to set 18 platform which is already a pain in the neck!! But there was changes!! Zamri called and asked to change, 3ft by 2 ft in height platform with a total of 28 platforms!!! WTF?? And all the platforms at the back is not enough!! No choice, we took from Island Ballroom. At 1.20, finally finish setting up the stage with the skirting.Its time for lunch after that!!


After eating. went up to print my voucher and I saw this very hot lil malay girl dressed in the receptionist costume that looks like a cheongsam. The opening at the sides were so high that it reach up almost to her waist which could expose her ass!! Damn!! I couldn't help but stare!! Luckily she didnt saw that!! Haha.


So went up and went to Island ballroom with Muner where I had to arrange with him 540 tables in a theatre arrangement. ZZZ. It was no piece of cake! I had to accurately measure and make sure the chairs are aligned straight and neatly! After 2 hrs of patience and perseverence, I finish the job but my brother asked me to steam the chairs that has visible crumpled marks. That tool out alot in me. I even sweat like a pig.


Even after dinner, I had to steam the remaining chairs. Luckily, Rasyidi called me and asked me to help him at M floor. There, I saw the CHINESE talking loudly and rudely!! What turned me off is that they reek of alcohol and spoke so loud that the room stank!! Yuck. Luckily I was there only for half an hr and after that went home. Yay!! Today I cashed out around $120. Now I can hang on for a week!! Woooh!

No comments: