Friday, April 10, 2009

Thanks guys!!




I look like that damn Cat eh?? HAHA



Wait a minute. I feel somethin is wrong with me.

Shahir's giving up on me already! Come on!! We gotta train for the Olympics!



Look at Shahir coaching. So determined and undying will to strive for success.




Astala Vista Baby. I'm Terminator Dan. Sent from the depth of hell to kill yer!





OMG!! I think Sufian's boobs are even bigger than some of the girls I know ah!




Look at me training happily with Shahir below me. LOL




Scenery of the Seletar Reservoir at sea level.




Look at Jamal eating the Nasi Pattaya with precaution. OOOooo Ahhh...




Yeah. I'm so happy. But not Jamal and Mus. LOL


Jamal with that Gay smile while Shahir with the curiousity look. O.O




Look at the motivation we both have to bring back the Gold Medal from the Olympics!




Starting to train with the coach, Shahir at the fitness corner for the Olympics.




My face look more fierce than the cat!! LOL!! HAHA.




This is the Olympic!! Look at my coach training me!! The passion for Ice Skiing. Yeah!




There's a boat off the Jetty. Cool! : D



Look at them. Aren't they cute?? NOT!!!



Yeah. Love the sweat of hard work after training. Look how happy I am! XD
I'm so tired after my training. Look at me sweating like a dog!

Today I've actually brightened up myself. Yesterday I felt like shit becos I was bored at home with my right eye infected so I felt like shit yesterday. So I just woke up at 12 noon and took a bath and then my granny came. Haha. She was as cheerful and full of complains as ever. I wore long pants and a tee shirt to get ready for Friday Prayers. As I went for Friday Prayers, it was unexpectedly alot of people. Must be the the public holidays. And I had to pray on the slope. It was hot but all was worth it.
After prayers, went to Woodlands to get me a new wallet and some cool shades. Then went back to NTUC to get me some delicious Calbury chocolate. Haha. Then went home and started surfing the net. The usual stuff until Mus msg me to lepak. And I agreed.
It was kinda fun goin to the Jetty. Making a fool outta ourselves. Then Mus and Sufian had to leave early. So we condemned them as the sinnest person on earth for leaving us. Wahaha. Even HELL dun accept u!! WTF?? So only me Shahir and Jamal left. We both went to eat at the malay stall near 848.
There we started talking about stuff that really changes me!! First, Jamal was talking about how the people nowadays are posers. They dun behave naturally. Like for example. We knew a friend and he was as rowdy and silly as us. But when there are girls, he behaves so humble and timidly. Then we link to how Juyee is not ur ordinary girl. She may look all fashy and pretty but actually she's kinda dirty and rowdy. Which is just how she is!! Haha. Then they started talking that Juyee wanted to change but Jamal says that just be urself. Its the best thing. Dun try to be someone u're not! haha. Then Shahir said that he doesn't care who's around. He'll show his silly side and just be who he is. Haha. Wow. He doesn't give a damn what the other party thinks. Becos all he doesn't give a damn! Then Jamal agrees with it. And in my mind I started thinkin.
All these years. Sec one, sec 2, sec 3 and sec 4. and so on. I'll always try to be someone I'm not. For etc, I used to sit one corner and act emo hoping for other to attend to me. I used to act very polite infront of girls. I used to act very differently infront of girls. I used to try to be cool. I used to act angry so that people respect me. And there's even more I couldn't think off. So to all of u who experience my fake attitude. I'm just sorry. But when I'm with Shahir and Jamal, that is my true character. They allow my true colors to flow. And just these three words " just be urself" was enough. So from now on, I'll just be myself. I dun care who u are or wat u r. I'll just be myself. Thanks guys.
We then ate under a block and then went to the basketball to watch people play some ball game. Then we met Guoqiang. He's totally change from an innocent boy to some Ah beng. There is also the bball girls playing netball with some of the current Ah Bengs in NBSS. haha. Well after that, we hang out at the Spiderweb and at 12am, went home. Too bad shahir missed his survivor. LOL! Dun worry, i miss my WWE Smackdown too! XD

No comments: