Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sexual Pressure!!!

Yesterday I totally had no mood to work buit had no choice. No money no fun :( So woke up at 8.20am and get ready but I couldn't find my name tag. Didn't want to waste anymore time, I went to work without a name tag. Since work today is busy, I presume that the supervisors will let me off.


So when I reach the hotel at 2 mins b4 10am, I took my clothes from the laundry and went to get changed in the houseman store. There I saw Rasyidi, Eusope the storekeeper and Safwan. After getting dressed, me and Safwan went to set up some event for Saturday at Waterfall. Today is only Wednesday and we had to set up for Sat's? Damn! There's really nothing to do today. So as we entered the room, Safwan was kinda angry as there were six platforms we had to clear. Like I said, the platforms are big and heavy : / So we went to Carpark E to take a trolley for the platforms and bring it to the Waterfall. To our surprise, Shafuan was in there.




Then. Shafuan told me to rest for a while as he couldn't work. Wanna know why?? Becos his dick is still erected??!! WTF?? He really said that. Shafuan: " Wait first, my dick still steaming ah". Then. Shafuan started talking to Safwan about this girl he met the day before. He said she was a malay girl. He's been knowing her for about a month! Then at that day, they wanted to catch a movie but the malay girl suggessted to buy a DVD. Then the sleasy Shafuan said, " Buy DVD??Where u wanna watch it? At ur house?". Haha. Clever trick. So they did watch it at the girl's house.


There, Shafuan told Safwan that they aren't even watchin the movie but were making out in the sofa. He said he was playing with her boobies and nipples?? ARRGGHH!!! If he likes to play with tits, play with Sufian's. LOL. So he said as they were making out, he was like squeezing her ass and putting his face on her boobs. O.O This conversation luckily stopped when Shafuan ended his sex story.


So I was told to get the utensils for the event while both of them clear the freaking platforms!! Even as they do that, they're still taking about sex. Shafuan then asked me, " Danial, U're virgin rite?" I looked at him wit assurance and answered yes. Then he asked me if I wan to go Geylang with him. I just gave a quick reply "when?"


Halfway doing the Waterfall room, Rasyidi instructed us to go up to Tower Ballroom to help out with some changes. There, we had to change the structure of the stage. Shafuan asked Rasyidi why are there changes? He replied that some fat lady with glasses told him too at the very last moment. And then the fat lady said, " Why aren't u smiling?" Rasyidi ignored her of course. He explain to us the reason, " The fat lady asked us to change the setting of the whole ballroom at the very last moment. U expect me to smile?? Stupid fat lady". That makes sense. Haha. So we had to move the stage, change the position of the tables and skirt them all.

After lunch, had to steam all the skirt of the tables that was too crumpled. It was a humid and dehydrating job! I was sweating all over! After steaming, some people that was also setting up the screen and stage instructed me to get him a jug of plain water. FUCK HIM! No way. He's not the event co-ordinator. Who cares??

So after some last adjustments at the tower foyer, we went home. Shafuan was as usual making fun of Safwan. But he's really sick in his mind when he showed his dick at Safwan. Plus he turned around and I accidentally saw it too. GROSS!! He's really a sex addict. I think almost all of the houseman are sex addict and I'm being pressured!! O.O

No comments: