Sunday, May 24, 2009

Alot of money just being spent. Haiz...

Yesterday looks like a normal day to go to work. As usual, I went there slightly close to on time. So I go and change in the locker room. And then place my bag in the store beside the locker shelf. As usual, work was pretty fucked up! But after break, went to clear the store and I was kinda shocked to find out that my bag was missing. I place it beside the locker but it was missing. So I search and Rasyidi found it on the big trolley where all the seat covers were placed.

I was so relieved!! Wooo!! Then at around 8 plus, after 2nd break, we had to standby to prepare desert table and coffee break during some wine event! And as we enter like bunch of bad boys, we set up the tables pretty quick!! LOL. And plus there are really gorgeous young blondies over there. Oh wow. As I carry the heavy tables, I had to like put up a tough face as if the tables were like paper to me. HAHA!! Must act macho and put up a great impression!! LOL. And then I set the coffee break near the reception table near the entrance of the Island Foyer. And damn I saw this hot brown hair chick, looks mix or caucasian wearing some elegant dress. I'm sure they're around 18 or higher since the event is open to 18 and above. LOL. She was like so pretty, just like the models in Victoria Secret models. They're tall too. And damn I saw one tall lady that looked like a witch. She's around 1.87m without heels but 1.9m with heels!!! WTH!!! Some of the Shangri-la managers look like a midget beside her. LOL. Darn it. If only I could be that tall.


So after that, went down to Garden Terrace to clear all the tables, chairs and linen. Then we can call it a day. Wohoo!!! After that, went up to take my bag and went to the locker room to get change. That is when I found out that my sonic earpump was missing. Oh man. Was I so pissed! The earphones was just washed up in the washing machine a few days back but luckily it turned out okay but it can't escape its fate. Someone is desperate enough to steal a depreciated earpiece. Then I went home with no music. How sad?? As I went home tired, kinda pissed off and thinking about the guy who had diploma in IT who I just talked to just now.


He said that he just finish his NS and until now he can't find a job with his current education level. His diploma is almost as same as mine's. He said he wanted to sign on to police but he doesn't seem to like it as he will only be a Sergeant there and looking at the job, he doesn't want it. He said the Lieutenant will treat the Sergeant like dogs and like to give unnecessary orders. So he said he wanted to get any degree and then sign on to police where he'll be a Lieutenant. Oh wow. Looks like a diploma holder is nothing now. The trend now is a degree holder. That's tough.


But from poly to University, GPA must be above 3.5. Will I be able to make it? Possibility would be 1 out of 10. I'm already struggling on my work rite now so wat about later?? Now I'm starting to realise the importance of this 3 yrs. I will study hard and try my best. Its not only for my parents, but its for myself. I just can't see my future suffering and struggling in life. I just can't.

No comments: