Saturday, May 16, 2009

A week after ankle broken.



Kristin Kreuk. She has always been the celebrity I'd always admire since the first time I saw her in Smallville in 2003. She is really an 'Earth Angel'. : D




Just a minor cut from the savor can cause sever bleeding. ZZzz.




After basketball, my ankle seems to be so tight. The ankle strap really helps. :)




The main cause of Swine Flu!! Chinese and u pork lovers, Beware! Take precaution measures!



T12/12A floor plan




T12/12A level 3 floor plan.


T12/12A level 4 floor plan



T12/12A level 5 floor plan



T12/12A level 7 floor plan




Can u believe this equipment plus the equipment in the picture below cost 18K?? WOW!! These things are like a must to handle with care!!!!



This week is like the week of the quizzes!! I had quizzes on Monday, Thurs and Fri. And I barely make it!! Phew!!! haha. Didn't really study. Must be God giving me luck. Ok I promise u I'll study hard next time. XD.
Anyway, on Thurday durin Network Infrastructure lab, we had to do an experiment on nspection of the cable qualities. Like the Cat 5e used for Ethernet connection. And the equipment was surprisingly heavy and bulky plus they come in pair. And thats not all. The pair cost $18K!!!WTF?? That's enough to go to Hawaii 5 times for an holiday!! Damn. And the small device that is needed to be attached to th device cost $500. Wat in the world?!! It looks more worthless than my mouse but looks can be deceiving. Haha.
So on Fri, we had to survey the whole building for T12 and 12A for our Network Infrastructure assignment due next term. We had to sketch out the floorplan in Microsoft Visio and then list the Wiring Closet and stuff like that. Actually, I was quite blur. But I'll catch up soon. I have to study.
Today, went to work since my very long term absent in 2 weeks. I actually wanted to work last Saturday but becos of my ankle, no way that's gonna happen. Today was not that busy but my ankle was already giving up. Its still ain't strong yet. Must strengthen it. But at work, there's a French Opera event. Wow. They have a showcase of models!! The caucasian models are all slim, tall and very nice!! I especially had my eye on this particularly model. She's around 1.75m and had thick long brown hair flowing behind her. Didn't really ahd the time to see how she really looks like but from far away, she looks gorgeous! Plus she was wearing a damn tight hot pants!! It makes her ass look so tight. Makes me wanna bang her!! Wahaha!!! I also heard from Farhan that last few days, there was a Miss Singapore event in Shangri-la. Wow. Looks like Ms Singapore has downgrade. LOL. Anyway, I have to study tomoro. Or next week, I'll lose out.

No comments: