Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5 days after severe sprain ankle.




Mrs Tan, My lecturer for Gems class Calenders and Astronomy.





Trying on my brother's new coat. Its feels tight!




Maths lecturer explaining on my mistakes about tree diagrams.




This is my maths lecturer. Long silky hair but some darn old wrinkled face!! Plus she can't speak english properly. 7 bridges become 7 bitches. WTH? Anyway, she's a nice lecturer.XD



Aloysius seems happy sitting beside Yadanar every now and then. :)




My tightly taped ankle. It for support so that my ankle remains strong and not be wobbly.



Its a very nice full moon. But the camera doesn't have enough resolution to take the beautiful scenery. :/




The nice sunset that reflects its light across the sky.




Shahir as usual. Spoiling the pic.


The sunset off seletar jetty was amazing!




Across the stream of Lower Seletar Resevoir.


The most boring lecture!! He has the ability to make people eyes close. zzz


This week has been quite a torture. On monday, I had my first Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training. But with my injured ankle, I'm kinda afraid of the straineous exerices given by them. But it actually turned out to be really cool!!
I went with Ishak and at first, it was kinda weird with me wearing my ankle guard and bandages and I can still feel the instability of the joints. But I have to go and try out this CCA. As the practice starts, I have to partner with different people and had to bend my knees and try to tap my partner's lap to see who has the faster reaction. We had to avoid being tapped too.
Then comes the real fun part. First it was hard grappling to see if u can pull ur opponent to the position u want. Then comes the basic takedown with the grapple. And then from the takedown comes with an armbar!! Wow. It was really cool!! The key to the armbar is actually locking ur opponent's elbow at ur thighs and then with their thumb facing up! Pulls the arm and they will suffer!! HAHAHA!
Next was the rear naked chokehold and lastly was the mounted armbar. Wow. First lesson and we've learned some pretty new locks. Hehe.
The next day, was actually going for Taekwondo training but I had a very bad flu plus I'm worn out so I passed the opportunity. Sighs. But anyway, my ankle has strengthened!! I hope so. Now I can at least walk very fast!! LOL. Runing is not guaranteed yet! X /
Today right after gems class, me, Shahir and Ishak intended to go to SPGG to swim and gym but we actually had to pay 3 bucks? So we ran outta there and go to the pool near foodcourt 5. I trained on my arms and then lastly on some bench press. Boy I was so weak at that!! Its been like 3 to 4 weeks since I benched pressed!! After that, I and Aloy who swam 36 laps went to get some protein drinks and then he followed me to get doublecheeseburger. That's my body building ritual. I will get back to playing basketball in a month's time. But now, focus on strengthening the ankle!!

No comments: