Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Time seems to fly so fast!!!



This is the floorplan for T12/12A level 2 that we missed out.



This black cat looks like a mini sized Panther. Cool.



The Cat looks damn hungry. Too bad I broke. If not, I'll buy some food for it. : /



Everyone's favorite Contractor like Lecturer!!



He should be a very pro or skilled Hacker since he taught us that subject with ease.



This borin guy. Ugh. Well at least he's starting to be a lil interesting. Or maybe not.

Tuesday was one of the worst day. And to combine it with all the aching body from Jiu Jitsu training? It was just physical torture. With the first torture lecture having to force ourselves to keep awake was already hard. Well time has really become very constrained lately.
Even today I missed my Gym becos I had to do some floorplanning and then transfer it to Microsoft Visio. ZZzz. Tomoro we had to show Mr teletubies. Oh well. I started doing it at 9 and end at approximately 12.30 am. Damn!! Now I only have like 4 hrs to sleep. Gahh!! Mental torture!!!

No comments: