Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jiu Jitsu is becoming more and more interesting. :)



Hector, Danny and JunHao. All pretended to behave well in class. In reality, they're bad boys! XD




Some maximum algorithm mathematics question. Damn its a waste of time!! XD




I have to do all four of these for four question. Damn waste of paper!!




Aloy stressed already ah. Kanesh kept on disturbing him and his so called special friend Yadanar!!! LOL



Haha. I think Yadanar accept him to be her bf... Well keep dreaming!!! It'll be true one day, ONE DAY. LOL



Siol ah. Hip hop rapper seh!!




Sufian, Jamal, Shahir and Hazwan. All followed me to take my pay.
On Sunday, I went with Shahir, Sufian, Jamal and Hazwan to take my pay at Orchard first and then followed to the Causeway point to get Shahir's earpiece. Then we ate some Banquet food and damn there's this fat aunt wearing a full set Baju Kurung and Scaft with a trolley full of trash to me, eating a loadful of rice and cutlet chicken. The clothes she wears was soiled and dirty. But the thing which I can't stand most is that she smelled like someone's ass!! YUCK!! U noe the kinda smell where someone sat on u with his ass on ur face. The smell is something similar like that. Luckily I wasn't close. If not, I'd would've puke!!! LOL
Then on Monday, the lesson started later as Mr David Pepkin had a learning course to attend. After practical, it was Jiu-Jitsu time. Next week on NVST, we'll be learning on how to encrypt the user's password. This I can't wait to learn. Maybe I wanna hack into my brother's desktop or laptop and change their password. Hehehe!
Jiu Jitsu became more exciting than ever. First we had out warm ups of running, sprinting, rolling and side stepping. Then, some lap tapping contest and head tapping contest as well. After that, on to learning mounted submission and then to a forearm to the neck!! Wow. It was fun. After that, it was all the way grappling. And darn it felt good. I manage to roll with Ishak 8 rounds!!
We kneel on the mat and then shake hands. Start! Grappling and tossing the opponent across the mat. I manage to side headlock and then try to go for the armbar but Ishak manage to reverse many time. Most of the time I was lying while Ishak mounted on me. Then, I tried some triangle chokehold whick didn't work due to improper mechanism. I even did Undertaker's gogoplata and that was wrong too. Damn. I manage to make Ishak tap with some Armbars, guillotine chokes and some improper leg locks. The leg lock was meant for the ankle but instead its the pressure on the calf that made him tap. =.= Ishak did manage to make me submit with a rear naked choke and a armbar. Damn. Well I did a good job anyways. It was fun!! Damn fun!! Can't wait for next week. Haha




No comments: