Sunday, May 3, 2009

2 weeks after school...



Gorilla dunk!!




Overhead Slam Dunk!




Aggressive Dunk!




Garry posing under the light!




Garry try to act handsome! LOL




Garry's Levis specs!! WTH?




Marina Barrage view!!




Sunset over Singapore!




Marina Bridge!! This is where the underwater Expressway will be built! Wow.




I look so damn Gay!! Yuck!!




I look like the Gay in Changi Village!




The eyeliner makes me look fucking gay!




Chinkok act cute while Leon try to act shy as always.




Eyes rolled up into my skull!! Vintage Undertaker!




This one failed. Not easy to roll ur eyes up!




Skinhead siol!!! But I not racists ah. Its just too bad!!


The first two weeks were rather quite tiring!! Getting into the school mood wasn't as easy. I totally hate the first lecture of Tuesdays. The lecturer has some spell or something. Half of the class were sleeping during his lesson!! It was already hell listening to his boring voice but forcing to stay awake is HELL ON EARTH!! I can't fall asleep or I'll fail my quizzes. Thursdays are torture. Practical day.

Last week, I took a last minute off on Saturday to spent that day with my ex-classmates. It was rather a fun day. There was me, Sufian, Garry, Cheeyong, Chinkok, Kenneth, Shahir, Hazwan , Faizah, Nadiah, Shamira, Maisarah and later followed by Maryam and her boyfriend. Hanging out there was really cool. The great scenery off the Marina Bridge which has the Singapore River running under the bridge. Its damn massively huge and great. This is suppositely the spot where the longest Asian underwater expressway is to be built. And the integrated resort is to be built on the left. This place will be successful tourism attraction where millions of tourists will visit.

Maybe in the late future, be it if I'm still single or not, I'll go there again. To the place where Sir Stamford Raffles came and founded modern Singapore.


No comments: