Thursday, May 21, 2009

Injured Archilles Tendon! : /



Ladies and Gentlemen, this is the HOTTEST Asian supermodel ever!!! Her body is like WOOOAAHH??!!!


KT So is quite pretty too. Look at her smile. Cute eh?



I didn't know there's a big sports center at Pioneer Station?



And there's even a Bungalows near the industrial estate!!



Joo Koon station is very near the Industrial site!Cool.



The new Joo Koon Station amaze me. XD


Look at the new track that has been built. It looks like recycled iron. LOL


Joo Koon station is still new and has interesting view. XD


This is the last station of the west side of Singapore. Joo Koon.


I didn't know such industrial landscape exist!! NICE!

School was becomin more stressful as the term break draws nearer. Lab test is gonna arrive soon and I have to start practicing. Sighs. But this past few days, I just got a news that Leah Dizon has given birth to a girl. She's called Mila. Wow. Only 24 and she has a baby. So fast for our modern time. LOL. Well congrats to her and hope she gets back into being a hot and cute model as she is! XD. And plus I found one model that is jaw dropping gorgeous!! She's KT So. 5'7, 120 lbs. She's like the hottest asian import model. Even hotter than Leah Dizon!! Amazing. But of course Leah's the best. She has it all. XD.
Anyway coming to yesterday, right after intensive bicep training, I went sight seeing around the new station in the west and then made my way home. I quickly put on my basketball gear and sped off to 838. I feel that my ankle should be ok. And as I reached there, there were Weijian, Jiawei, Baohui and Weisong, the basketball Phenoms!! LOL. It wasn't piece of cake playing with them. I had to like put my body on the line. After a few tough games, I still continue playing some three point pressure and ABCs with my ankle guard unstrapped. This was a very big mistake.
Right after basketball, I and Teckkeong too a rest at 848 coffee shop and then took the bus home. Not until I went to sleep did the back of my foot hurts. The muscle attached to the heel really hurts. It's also responsible for my jumping ability. And I put some ointment but the pain was unbearable. The nerve was unlucky connected to one of the veins in my ass. ZZzz. Double trouble. Now its even hard for me to walk ah.
Today, I strapped my ankle and then go to school. It hurts like hell!! GRR... I bear with the pain and I soon found out that it was my Archilles tendon that was injured. It was too stressed becos I played basketball yesterday. The sprain ankle has made my Archilles Tendon very weak and takes time for it to repair. So I have to stop Basketball for quite some time in order for my archilles tendon to fully recover. Sighs. I have to be patient.

No comments: