Thursday, March 12, 2009

Days of boredom.

Dancing in moonlight. Ahh!!! Such a beautiful full moon. Love it!!

Who ever did this must be a sick sexually aroused bastard!! They even got a blowjob hotline. So just call this number when u need one.


One of the random pics I took when I saw myself in the mirror.


These few days has been boring. On monday, I work for only 7.5 hrs. Then on Tues, was suppose to go to Sentosa but lost my 8 bucks so shortage of cash which resulted me ending up going to NBSS basketball training.


The training was rather boring becos we only allowed to use the court for 1 hr and the rest will belong to the girls. Wat kinda rule is that?? Feel like confronting the person in-charge. Anyways, my skills dropped tremendously and now I'm like shit!! Damn. So after that, went home and prepare for working.


Yesterday, was rather tough but still ended early. Work nowadays is kinda little due to very little weddings and meetings. Sighs. Recession.
So today went out to meet Jamal, Mustakim and his friends to play some street soccer. It was raining but soon stopped and played with Jamal and his friend with the cool Afro hair called John boy. I was teaming up with this guy from Technical. Dun really noe his name but I know he can play soccer well. So it was hard but we won!! YAY!! Beginners luck. Next it was me and him against this Indian guy and JustDip Singh. Maybe I spelled his name wrongly. Well I did a very high header and many of them were impressed. I was like wat's so impressive??Maybe it becos of the height. Anyway I wanted to jump higher but it hard!!Well gotta have the determination!!!
Later went to lepak with Jamal and Rizal at NYP. It was fun talking about the past and some stuffs that is hilarious!!
Anyway tmr goin gym with Rizal and Mustakim...Need to increase the weight of the bench press!!!Grrr!!Train harder!!

No comments: