Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What does fate has in store for me??

On the expressway bridge near Lentor Avenue!!!


Look at the traffic!!! Its crowded though its 11pm!!!

Goin at 60 miles an hr is kinda terrifying and cold!!


As I'm the back passenger on my bro's bike, I had to becareful not to jerk. 70kg of mass ain't light!!


As I closed my eyes, I prayed nothin will happen along the way home.

My left bicep looks like a girl's arm!! GRRRR!!!



Oh yeah!! Lookin at them makes me feel my workout payed off!!
Working out on Sunday, doin the 666 bicep workout I saw from a video clip really worn my bicep out!!! I did the first 4 sets with a 15kg barbell with 10 reps..But the last 2 set was reduced to 6 since my arms gave up! GRR!! The workout is called 666 or as I can say, workout from hell, becos u have to carry a barbell to an acceptable limit of ur strength and do six reps, six sets in 6 mins!!! See the 666?? Plus u have to straightened ur arms and tense ur triceps and carry the barbell to the maximum and squeeze ur biceps till if feels as if its gonna pop off ur arms!! This method will ensure that the bicep is worked out to the maximum!!
Then I did the same with the dumbell curls, and back again to the barbell curls!!In the end, I only did 4 sets since my arms just couldn't lift that damn thing!!! I went home with a sorn arm!!!
At nite, I went to 200+ to train some jump shots which i couldn't manage. And its rather difficult to handle so I just did hook shots under the basket!! As I went home, I saw Sharifah, my pri sch mate that I had a big crush on, with another guy walking her home. She didn't recognise me at all!!! I just walk back thinking, its been a while since I saw her plus she look pretty with that haircut!! Oh well. Missed my chances back in those days.
Yesterday at work, it wasn't busy but still had to carry some heavy stuff thus straining my sorn arms.ZZZ. But it was kinda eerie goin to pavilion alone after break as the place is rumoured to be haunted. I ahd to go in ther and change the small round table to 3 ft table. Before that, I even had to go to carpark E!!!WOOOooo... Then around 9 plus, went to help Faliq and Wan Black at M floor and I had to go to Lily store. Another haunted spot. Luckily, thank god, I didn't see anything. So I went back at 10.30 together with my bro since he asked me if i wanna take a lift back home with him on his bike. I hesistated but agree since that bike has some prob and cause my bro to met a minor accident few weeks back.
At home, its a coincidence that I got to chat with Yaya, the girl I had a big crush on durin sec sch days. haha. We chat for like 1 hr and then went to sleep since Weisong ask me if I wanna go back to NBSS for training at 8am??4 hrs of sleep?? He's mad!!!
Today, woke up at 1 pm. Its been expected that I'll miss NBSS training since I'm so worned out!!!Surf the net as usual. Do borin stuff, checking mails, facebook and Myyearbook. Then when my dad came home, I off my Lappy and went out to buy HL milk. But my dad asked me to buy WWE No Way Out vcd. Since I promise, I went to Interchange first.
As I walk with my hp/mp3. Near the traffic light, I turned left to see YQ!! I was like wtf?? She was with her Tennis dude friend. I saw her and change my view. She saw me too and I just hope she didnt approach me. Luckily she didn't though I know she recognise me!! She still look the same one year ago!! Going to the same bus stop I used to sent her 2 yrs ago. I went to buy my vcd and walk pass it to confirm my suspicion!!! Becos my vision is quite blur, maybe I saw someone who looked like her. And that confirmation is her. Last time when I saw her, I will get shocked as if someone hit my nut!!! But now, though still having that shock, this time, its like a mosquito bite. And I feel a lil down. Luckily, the song on my mp3 is, "Always look on the bright side of life." So i just forget it and tink about basketball later on.
Later I went to 637 to play basketball which i dearly missed due to the constant rainy days. ZZZ. Played my first match with Weiyang who didnt play ball for like months and CK, a playful boy. Of cos we got thrashed by some ass who tinks he so damn good!!! But the next team I teamed up with is different. It was with Teckkeong, Leon and Hongtat. Wahaha. though that show off white shirt specs guy manage to show how an idiot can be, he still cannot handle the disadvantage they have. That is, A short guy marking Teckkeonng. Immediately getting the rebound, I passed to Leon who controls and passed back to me. Thinking of a hook shot or driving in, i did neither and pass directly to Teckkeomg and he owned that lil bastard!! Wahaha. In the end, it was too late to change players as I drive myself into the basket. FOOLS!! Wahaha


No comments: