Friday, March 20, 2009

Two great days!!

Leon as usual. Digging in for the food!

As I starred at Leon, I was thinking, "What's there to be shy about taking random photos?"


Haiyong eat like a barbarian, Weisong act shy, Chinkok Looking at girl!!


Beautiful scenery of the ships and sunset on the Siloso Beach station.



Kampung houses ontop of sea. This was how our forefathers used to live in the 19th century.


Beautiful Sunset.


Amazing clouds!
Yesterday was amazing. The day before yesterday, I was so worned out from working 13 hrs straight! I so tired so I missed th basketball training in NBSS the next morning and woke up around 10am and meet up with Shahir and Mustakim.
The chinese gang, Garry, Chinkok, Hongtat, Weiyang, Maverick and Luiteng went earlier at 10am. I'm going together with Mustakim, Shahir, Aloy, Azie,Rizal and their red camp mates. I was kinda pissed to wait up for people who I dun even know!! Damn! So we went to Palawan Beach after the last member of the red camp came.
We went to take away some Chicken Rice at Banquet to the beach and have our lunch there. As we reach Palawan Beach at Sentosa, it was blazing hot. A very good place to sun tan! But not good for me since I'm already baked! zzz. So I went to find the chinese gang and they were like so far away from us.
The malay gang camp their place under a tree while the chinese gang ended up far away from us. Both parties refuse to join forces. I dunno why. Lazy ass. So I and shahir had to switch sides often so I think we both had the most fun!! I went to the southern most point of southeast asia which Aloy says the view is nice. First time his suggestion is great. The great high view to the sea and the beach. AHH! The cool breeze and great atmosphere.
So it turned out that the chinese gang left first. I decided to stay with the malay gang. After making some traps and digging holes, we left sentosa to eat at Banquet again!! This time I decided to eat Popiah but I was still hungry so I bout Chicken Cutlet set. Well its once in a while so its ok to spent the money. Halfway eating, Azie's friend named Damai I think, most probably a red camper, join. From wat i can say, She's been healthy : D. If u get wat i mean. But her teeth look somewhat like a horse. Just like wat shahir said. HAHA
After that, we lepak at the roof with the sceneries and talk about loads of stuff. Then soon after, we went back. I was so tired and Rizal planned to jog the next day at 6.30am. Well I hope I can wake up that early.
Today, I woke up at 12pm. Missing both the jog and basketball training. ZZZ. I'm just too mentally tired. So I used the comp till 3 and then get dressed to take pay. After taking pay, I went to meet Teckkeong and Gekling at Wheelock house to meet Weisong, Leon, Chinkok and Haiyong at AMK Hub.
Met them and went to Serangoon to have bbq with the church ppl. They're kinda friendly! Actually very. So went in and met Lydia and the National girl. Both of them invite us and went in to play some riddle guessing game!! Weisong came up with the car and light riddle. I think no one in the world can solve this within 10 mins!!
Then, Lydia and the National girl joined in. The National girl looks kinda cute and a bit blur. I feel like laughing my ass off when I heard her saying stupid answers to the riddle. I mean. It was REALLY STUPID! Anyways, we had some bbq and then followed by some games and then movie time!
I saw this girl in grey tank top. Wow!! I was so mesmerised by her that I accidentally stepped on Haiyong's leg!!! OUCH!! HAHA!! But really even if my eyes were a lil blur, she really is cute and pretty. Damn! I dunno why I like chinese girls more to malay. ZZZ. It seems that the chinese girls have very good complexion and they dress to my taste. Plus they sure have some cute faces:P.
Anyway back to the bbq, we're watchin this movie called Equilibrium. As told by Lydia, it took palce after WW3 and this guy who belonged to the GOVT, was injected with drug that made him emotionless, similar to the rest of the people. They were trained to kill any rebels. One day, a woman told him that emotions are great and he wanted to to feel it so he stop taking it and for the first time he cried. Wow. That's where the battle begins!
I still dun get the show though but great fight scene. So we left the place after saying our goodbyes to Lydia and some of her friends. But b4 we left, we saw yet another cute girl. This time, She's innocently cute!! WOW. haha. She looks at people with her bubly innocent eyes. WOW! HAHA. Well had some great day! Tmr will be gyming and bicep intensive training.

No comments: