Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sentosa gathering failed!!!

Shahir being sacarstic as usual...ZZZZZ...

Aloy and his usual peace signs!!HAHA!!

Beautiful scenery of Sentosa bay.

Shahir,Kanesh, Aloy, TeckLi, Hector,Jet,Krisz,Ishak (From left nearest to camera)

The King of Kings!!!

Ishak posing his tiny arms!!!Wahaha!!!

Yeah!!!The tram rocks!!

Muscular Jet and Gangster Krisz

Sceneru off coast Siloso beach

Shahir looks disappointed. :(

TeckLi look fierce seh!!

Krisz and his evil plans to throw Aloy into the sea. But later failed.HAHA

Aloy starting one of his speechs!!! =_=' Aloy starting one of his speechs!!! =_='

Having breakfast at the Hawker Center near Harbour Front Interchange.



I thought today was gonna be fun but I was so disappointed. When I get outta my house, it rained.Sighs! So i met shahir and make my way to harbour front to meet Aloy and gang!!!Wahaha
When we're reachin harbour front, we met Ishak. So we reach Harbour front station and saw Aloy. We played a lil hide and seek!!Gahaha!! It was so hilarious!!Aloy was like as blur as sotong!!Anyway, we met up with Teckli, Jet, Krisz and Hector to go to hawker center to have our breakfast. I was hoping that the rain has stopped and it actually did!!I was kinda happy. This day could be fun after all!!
Aloy was as usual waiting for his crush, Yadanar. So we ate first and then took a bus to sentosa. I heard from Yadanar that Denise is gonna reach here quite late. I was like, What the fuck??? Where can like that?? Sighs, that the original Denise Reyes!!
As we reach Siloso beach, we walk to the place where we usually put our stuff near the beach volleyball court. Then the rest except me and Ishak went to play in the water. The weather was so cooling and wiindy. There ain't no way I'm gonna swim!!So I watch the people playing beach volleyball. There's this lady in grey tank top and shorts with a very slim body playing so I and Ishak watch her play. It was so sweet!!
Then suddenly rain. OMG! I was so disappointed. We had no choice but to take a bath and go to sentosa. Sighs!! So we went to Vivo city after bathing and meet up with Denise, Songjun and Linjie. We went to eat at Banquet where I had a chicken rice with added one bowl of rice. After that, we went to the roof to take a breather.
We then met Kanesh and then went to take a rest. Kanesh, Jet, Krisz and Hector went for a smoke whereas Denise and Aloy and Song Jun and Linjie went to play in the Arcade. We were left stranded doing nothin but looking at these couple gropping and kissing shamelessly in public. WTF?? Get a room!! Anyway, we went to look for Denise and gang eventually and played some game and went home.
But I had to take my pay. So i stopped by Orchard and went to Shangri-la. But the cashier was closed. WTF??Haha. So i went back empty-handed only with the payment voucher.
So i went home and later played basketball. I saw Gaomin and Pameline. Didn't know that I'll have to team with them. So did I. Me and Baohui team with them to take on WeiJian, Weisong, Leon and some outsider. Damn we're outmatched!!! Gaomin the shorter girl, was bullied by Leon. Dammit.
So later we play at the opposite court with haiyong taking the place of Baohui. The opposite team players were no match with us. I didn't even have to force my way in to win. I just used the Hook Shot. If not I'll pass to Gaomin where she'll do the Cannonball 3 pt shot or she'll pass to pameline or haiyong where they'll shoot or cut in. That strategy worked.
Later I played in Baohui's team. We defeated the undefeated WeiJian team. WOHOO!! Plus I rejected Weijian once. What an honor!!So yeah. It was fun but I busted my ankle a lil bit. Just hope tomoro I can still jog. Signing off......









No comments: