Monday, March 2, 2009

Got my new Internet Connection! WOHOO!!

Yesterday has been quite tiring. After comin back to work since a month ago, the job aint that tough since there's lil things to do. Just as I and TeckKeong were about to go home at 8, my bro aske me to help him in catching a Rat!Ooo wow!!I agreed and entered the dry store where my bro has trapped the rat. So it will only be time where the rat will be confronted with me!!

The rat looks like a jumping rat!!!I was blocking the exit passageway so it came onto me as fast as lightning!!Jumping in the air was the biggest mistake and I kick it like how I took a goal kick.The rat flew 6 ft high into the shelves. Finally I caught it with a basket. Well that's not the end of the nightmare for the rat.

My bro sprayed fragrance that's smell so thick to the rat. Then with the rat's big eyes lookin at my bro, he sprinkled pepper into the eyes. The rat was temporarily blinded. Then my bro took a steel rod and kept piercing through the basket. The Rat kept screeching in pain. HAHA! I dunno whether to feel sorry or happy.

Anyways, I and teckkeong left to meet JunPei, LiuZhen and MingHong at Hong Kong Cafe. Its a place serving chinese food which I can't eat. So i just watched em eat. As usual, JunPei talking loads of crap. And Teckkeong adding to it. Gah!!! But as I look at LiuZhen, I feel like asking her, Why u accept WeiHao back into ur life??

The first time they were together, I was happy for em. But the second time, I wasn't. U see, in my opinion, Weihao lost interest in Liuzhen so he broke off with her. And Liuzhen who i can call, quite dumb, accept was depressed and angry at all guys??WTF??We guys may have dicks but not all of us have the same heart!!! And she said guys are all bastards. I just shake my head in disagreement. Then now, they patch back!! Its like wat the FUCK!!! Just like that girl who I used to like. Nature's actuallu right! Girls are pussies!!! And damn!! their heart are one too!! Why can't they just move on??!! Only the strong and brave can call themselves Spartan. Like me, I moved on so many times when I failed. No point staying back and trying to solve it. Its pointless and waste of time.

That's something I need to tell u fellas out there. Even if she loves him so much, dun get too love-blinded!!! Love is something that can make u very happy but can also hurt u even worst!! Don't let love control u, let u control love!! Still I wish those couple a happy relationship and I wouldn't be surprised they'll break up again. MARK MY WORDS!

No comments: