Friday, March 13, 2009

IT fair...

Today was suppose to go to the gym but then Rizal didnt call me. By the time Mustakim called me. it was pass ten so forget abot the gym. So i woke up at around 12.30 and went to the mosque after I took a bath.

There I met with Mustakim, Rashid, Hasyir, Hazwan, Shahir and his two other friends. We hang around for a while at Northpoint Mac and then me, Shahir, Hazwan and Mustakim set off to the IT fair at Suntec City!!

On the train, I was shocked!! I saw the captain of the Titanic ship sitting right in front of me! I was like," I thought he was dead 96 years ago??" Well maybe that's his reincarnation.
As I can say, it is surprising to see the Capt of Titanic on board the MRT train in the 21st century. But wat the hell? Who cares??
But not only that! After a few stations passed by, I saw someone. Someone who looked damn Familiar!!! He looks like our friend ChinKok 40yrs later. And as I look properly, he does look like Chinkok 40 yrs later!!!

There!! Look at the old guy sitting beside the Titanic Captain. He's Chinkok 40 yrs later ah?? WOW!! i dunno the train can time travel 40 yrs later!! Haha
Anyway we looked through the IT fair and I bought myself a cheap $8 mouse and a Sonic Earpump earplugs!!Damn the earplus were damn good!! YAY!!
So we went to eat at long John and then went to Peninsula Plaza to check out some Tees.

This is the scenery beside the Padang of City Hall. The tall skyscrapers are near Raffles Place. This is such a beautiful scene! Yeah!

So went just went back after that. I'm just happy I got my stuff but had to work again to gain all the loses I had today.

No comments: