Monday, March 30, 2009

Beautiful Disaster!!


Its a picture of me being kissed by an old lost friend named, Azura. I was so white when I was just a toddler. Zzz. Now I'm some tanned freako!



Yesterday was kinda fun. Went to Malaysia with my parents and auntie. Its been a while since I went out with my parents. Glad I did. We went to City Square first. The bus to Malaysia checkpoint was damn far and there was a traffic jam. Damn!


As we reached the checkpoint, the checkpoint was damn huge!! I could organise a breakdancing competition there!! WTF? So we took a long walk to enter City Square and there my aunt change some cash but it seems that there seem to be some miscalculation. Damn Malaysians.


So first ate at this restaurant and I ordered a Tom Yum noodle soup since none of the menu I really can't pick. And damn I regretted I picked that. The soup was fucking hot and the prawns were like raw. YUCK!! Well still, I finished my food as I never will waste the food due to the expensive cost. 8 RM for one stupide hot fucking Tom Yum Noodles?? Damn!!


So we went to this shop called Reject. Maybe they sell all Rejected goods. But the price are all damn expensive. =.= Not only they have rejected goods, but they also have rejected prices!! So we went to this shop called F.O.S. which me and my dad called the Full Of Shit shop.Haha.






My dad always likes to joke around. My aunt told me my dad like to assume that whoever he saw, he will say that the person is somewat a relative or celebrity. For etc, that time we went to this stall, he saw some random bald headed guy and said to me, " hey dan, look its Stone Cold". When I looked, I just gave that stare and said, "Bullshit". Haha. Even my mom get pissed off! Wahaha. Funny siah. Plus when we went to this lingerie section, my dad was like picking this thong and making fun of it. I was like WTF?? Haha. He even told me if I wanted it so he would bought for me. OF COS NOT. Girls + thongs = SEXY!!. Guys + thongs = GAY!!! Haha. Thats my theory. Well my dad was sure funny and fooling around with my mom and auntie.



I bought this 2 T-shirt that cost 2 for 29RM but 1 for 20RM. Of cos I bought 2. In Bugis, that shirt cost around $15. Damn! So its worth it! :) After that, we went to the DVD shop to get some movies. We end up with 10 movies. Unborn, Mirror, House, Ong-Bak 2, Big Stan. 2012:supernatural or Superstition, Cicak Man 2, Punisher 2, Anaconda 4 and Underworld 3. Haha. Some good movies. :p. Yeap so after that, went home and past the checkpoint witout being held back. Thank God!


Today, I woke up and thought of watchin movie all day long but Rizal asked me for gyming. So I went to the gym wit him. We train intensive leg and abs exercise. Damn my thighs almost cramped. Now I'm walking as it I've given birth to a cow!! Haha. Then lastly I trained my bicep and head home after buying some double cheese burger and Soya Bean Milk.


As I reached home, I watched Big Stan and it was damn funny!! Haha. Then went to 838 with slippers thinkin that no one was playing but to my surprised, many came down! zzz. So I hang there for a while and manage to play at the last hr teaming with Roy and the 2 other NBSS kids. We manage to stay on for quite a long time though I was barefooted and had bilsters all over my right foot!


After that, I went to buy milk and cereal for 1 week supply of calcium and then off home. My legs hurts plus with the blisters? Dun noe if I'll make it for tmr's training. If didn't make it, I'll just go and watch movies with Shahir they all.


I got one thing stuck on my mind for a few days right now. If that dream had not occur, I won't be saying this out. Its been 2 damn long years and I had completely forgot about her. But a dream happen and I kissed her at our old school canteen. It was so real! When I woke up, my mouth felt weird. Then I dream of her again, this time, just chatting.

WTF? Well its just a dream rite? Rite?

No comments: