Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lepak at Seletar Damp!

Moon during daylight!

The great Seletar Damp!

Jamal, Shahir, Mustakim and Hazwan on the cliff of death!!(including me taking the photos!!)

The highest point to view the pacific ocean!!

The thick and wild Amazon forest of South America!!

From far away u can see the giant cliff of death!!

The great wall of Cina!

Himalayan mountains!

The bridge that connects Singapore to California!

Jamal and Mustakim tries to conquer the cliff of Death!

Its just me and the Pacific Ocean!!! Yeah!!! XD

Jamal, Mustakim and Shahir's stupid faces!!

As u can see, Its Malay Siah!!

OMG! Now I know that Singapore is right beside California!! Look at the Golden Gate Bridge!!

The king of Spider!!
Today, I had to wake up and force my lazy ass to the gym. Its been two days since I had that grueling 22km jog. But now, it seems to be better. So after eating breakfast, I went to the gym. Damn I was so lazy but had to force myself to carry steel!!!
As I trained, I was really disappointed as my strength decreases!! My muscle endurance was weaker than before!! GAHH!!! It was a hard time doin simple Bicep Curls!!Damn. In the end, my whole arm aches though the weights I carry are quite light.ZZZZ...
So I got a call from Shahir saying he wanted to lepak at Seletar Damp with Jamal, Mustakim and Hazwan. So I agreed and meet shahir first. Later Mustakim came and then followed by Hazwan. But Jamal, he was DAMN late!!!!1HR LATE!!! Oh well, we still made our way to the damp. It was a long and tiring walk plus the mosquitoes are damn irritating. I had to scratch all over my legs and arms!!
Finally reached the damp and the amazing sea breeze and atmosphere greeted us!! AHH!! Nature at last. We took a rest and enjoy the breeze. Talk loads of crap like Singapore was just beside Californa and Philippines is just a slab of concrete infront of us..WTF??haha. I actually had fun hanging with these guys. Sometimes I don't feel like hanging with them cos I feel stupid as we usually do nonsense kinda stuff. But actually, it really brings the real me out and makes me feel happy. They are the people who doesn't care if I act like a 10 yr old kid and kept on singing like a mad child!! These people known to me as the lepak gang are the best to hang out with when u feel down or stressed. Thank guys.
So we went home after that and I shat and bathe and quickly make my way to 838 where Cheeyong is waiting for me to play basketball. As I reach there, half of 838 is under construction. Damn. The other half was book by the 850 gangsters!! ZZZ.. I never wanna play with them. Losers. So we went to 850 but all the old pros are there. Its full house!! So we went to 637 and luckily the other half of the court is empty. So we played ball there.st
When I and Cheeyong were playing match, Siwen and Shihui came. ZZZ. Those kids. Though look all mature and pretty, they act like some 13 yr old sch girls. I'll be dammed!! Anyway, we shot a few balls. I tried to used the tactics of shooting taught by the Slam Dunk comic and it actually works. Use ur knees and jump, release the ball with the right rhythm. Score!! Wohoo!!
Then when lights off, we went home. Took the train together with Siwen and dropped at Yishun. ZZZZ. She's still the same girl few years back though she matured a bit!! Haha. Kids!! Well i got work tomoro. Gotta earn money. Yeah!













No comments: